The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Isn't this a City thread, not United/Liverpool?

Congratulations City, deserved over the whole season. It's not quite over yet but I'd expect you to comfortably beat QPR should you need to. Mancini deserved to win the trophy and keep his job

Great decision by Mancini today to bring in De Jong for Nasri and allow some freedom for Toure. That decision won the match for them.

Of course they are our biggest rivals, the fact that they are struggling now doesn't change that. Sooner of later they will be back.

It's not a given they will be back, no team has a divined right and after spending 150mill they are have not moved forward in 18months. Not only that but more sides have got much better and much more competitive leaving Liverpool further behind. They may be your biggest rivals in terms of honours won but City should be the biggest rivals now days.

Great decision by Mancini today to bring in De Jong for Nasri and allow some freedom for Toure. That decision won the match for them.

It was a masterstroke and one if City win the league will have been the difference between City and Utd this season. Mancini has had that option where as Fergie this season has not had someone like that.

Appalling attempt at a save by Kenny tbh. Although, I want City to win the title after I put a tenner on them to win it at the end of last season. Woop.

I don't care if my friend does become super cocky (he's a QPR fan) Im a QPR fan for the next 10 mins :P

Aguero with fantastic ability and calmness to score. Not forget about Dzeko though.

Back