The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 240K
Yeah seems so, reports are now slinging dirt and blaming each other. Napoli only accepting the Chelsea offer, take it or leave it, Jorginho took it. Blame game. meh.

Quite happy with Mahrez, better running with the ball from either side when marked than Sterling or Sane. There to create space, i'd expect Silva to play more in the middle, and Gundogan/Delph/Bruyne or a back 3 to cover Dinho if no ones comes in.

Jorgiho must of had quite a strong relationship with Sarri, I personally think he will revitalise Chelsea this season. Before this happened I didn't really see them as a major threat this season. However now with all that's happened in a short space of time, assuming they keep hold of Kante/Hazard (both are linked with Madrid/Barca).... they could be title contenders.

Jorgiho must of had quite a strong relationship with Sarri, I personally think he will revitalise Chelsea this season. Before this happened I didn't really see them as a major threat this season. However now with all that's happened in a short space of time, assuming they keep hold of Kante/Hazard (both are linked with Madrid/Barca).... they could be title contenders.

Sounds like Napoli told him, move to Chelsea or stay here and see out your contract.

Kante / Drinkwater / Fabregas / Jorghino / Barkley / Bakayoko / Loftus-Cheek - pretty stacked in the middle for Chelsea.

Sounds like Napoli told him, move to Chelsea or stay here and see out your contract.

Kante / Drinkwater / Fabregas / Jorghino / Barkley / Bakayoko / Loftus-Cheek - pretty stacked in the middle for Chelsea.
Will have a struggle to keep Kante if Barca push for him. Loftus cheek would be better off leaving.

FIVE more years for our Brazilian boy,
1f1e7-1f1f7.png
@gabrieljesus33! #mancity

DjddkZ0W4CAjxJs.jpg

English is not my first language, but I'm fairly sure there's something wrong with that text above the crest.

Manchester City are considering naming one of their training pitches after Joe Hart in recognition of the goalkeeper’s 12-year service to the club, which came to an end yesterday when he joined Burnley.

Seems fair the new amademy has like 20 pitches on it, 4 just for keeper training.