The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 240K
Christ. Did Citt not learn from Roberts lack of games that Celtic is a P poor option for development?

Lukas Nmecha has signed for Preston on season-long loan. Strength of performances on tour were a surprise for Guardiola, who wants him to play regularly.

[video=youtube;_PwpdV82F3A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwpdV82F3A[/video]

Forgot all about Roberts. Where is he now? Another wasted talent.

Played 80 games for Celtic overall before his injury last season. Turned down a move to Leicester, prob on loan to huddersfield I think the last shout was. They'll easy turn a profit on him (not counting loan fees already) same with Denayer.

Played 80 games for Celtic overall before his injury last season. Turned down a move to Leicester, prob on loan to huddersfield I think the last shout was. They'll easy turn a profit on him (not counting loan fees already) same with Denayer.

Send him to us, would love some more City players. Pep likes Bielsa and system he plays. Sad that Foden got into the frist team, but there is hope maybe fore Diaz.

Send him to us, would love some more City players. Pep likes Bielsa and system he plays. Sad that Foden got into the frist team, but there is hope maybe fore Diaz.

Diaz wont leave now. He'll be given the left back up to Sane, with Bernardo moving into the middle.

Jesus Christ.

Wonder if they could beat the team i saw live at my first game....

City[FONT=&quot] Coton, I Brightwell, Hill, Curle, [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Phelan[/FONT][FONT=&quot], White, Reid, Flitcroft, Simpson, Holden, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sheron[/FONT]

Bit debatable, Mahrez, Laporte, Silva, Gundogan I imagine will start a lot of games this season. But that's not saying your depth isn't ridiculously good.

Sterling, Otamendi, Bernardo, De Bruyne on the b team?

*Glup*

But if that doesn't work out ( City gets smashed in CL again), that team wont last.

Yeah, that sounds just about right. I would think Cities 'managment' is a bit smarter to not allow their squad to become much weaker. Getting a new striker is a must. Jesus is not good enough.

If City win today could go on another loooong winning streak considering your next 6 opponents are apparently the 3 teams who were promoted this season and last season.