The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 240K
I'm not saying he's racist, he obviously isn't, just saying there are some chuckle-worthy coincidences that do match up to Yaya's conspiracy.

TBF, Low is a defending World Champion with a superb 12-year record as National team boss.

As surprising as leaving Sane out is on the face of it, it's **** hard to argue with the squad selection of a man of that pedigree who has every chance of being in the final defending the title when it's all said and done.

TBF, Low is a defending World Champion with a superb 12-year record as National team boss.

As surprising as leaving Sane out is on the face of it, it's **** hard to argue with the squad selection of a man of that pedigree who has every chance of being in the final defending the title when it's all said and done.
My thoughts exactly!

I can see why Low left Sané out but... he is way, way better than Brandt. Germany could miss a player like him in the second half of a difficult game.

Brandt’s a very tidy little player yanno. Not had anything like the season Sane has, which is a head scratcher if you’re picking on form. And he’s been a bit slower in his development. But I wouldn’t sleep on him as an impact player off the bench. He’s got terrific, old school winger ability.

Brandt’s a very tidy little player yanno. Not had anything like the season Sane has, which is a head scratcher if you’re picking on form. And he’s been a bit slower in his development. But I wouldn’t sleep on him as an impact player off the bench. He’s got terrific, old school winger ability.

Main thing also to consider, even tough I think Sane should have been picked, they have Reus and Draxler already playing on the left. So I think he made the sacrifice to have a guy to spot into right. Then why not drop Draxler...

Toure has gone full bonkers.

Alex Shaw‏Verified account @AlexShawESPN
BELTER of a quote from Yaya Toure's agent: "We decided to dedicate the next season to Guardiola. I officially declare Yaya is ready to move to any of the Premier League top-6 clubs as a free agent and play for just £1 per week, with possible bonuses."

Toure has gone full bonkers.

Alex Shaw‏Verified account @AlexShawESPN
BELTER of a quote from Yaya Toure's agent: "We decided to dedicate the next season to Guardiola. I officially declare Yaya is ready to move to any of the Premier League top-6 clubs as a free agent and play for just £1 per week, with possible bonuses."
He also said that African shamans wouldn’t let Guardiola win another CL. Have to say it is a smart move by Yaya to get an agent who makes him look sane in comparison

Released list-

[h=6]Manchester City[/h]Diallo, Sadou
Duhaney, Demeaco
Patching, William Luke
Sarmiento Martinez, Erik
Sokol, Pawel Kazimierz
Toure, Gnegneri Yaya
Wood, Marcus James

Manchester City's assistant manager Domenec Torrent has left the club after 11 years working with Pep Guardiola.

Zinchenko to Wolves 16m in the Times. That would be an absolute bargain. What’s going on with him WKD?

Zinchenko to Wolves 16m in the Times. That would be an absolute bargain. What’s going on with him WKD?

No squad space. Mendy, Danilo & Delph can now all play that role ahead of him. Stop gap, i expect he'll get a move and a sell on or return fee.

Fabrizio Ramano-Manchester City have signed Rihad Mahrez from Leicester. Done deal. #MCFC #transfers #ManCity

Yeah, just one of Jorginho, Kovaicic or Pjanic to back up Dinho now.

What has happened to your summer? Confused because Jorginho joins Chelsea and Fred joins United. Before this window opened they were meant to be the main targets, one of them obviously not both.

What has happened to your summer? Confused because Jorginho joins Chelsea and Fred joins United. Before this window opened they were meant to be the main targets, one of them obviously not both.

Fred was target when the price for Mahrez got to 75mil, Leicester came back to the table got the first choice for 60mil (and no Roberts).

Jorginho, Napoli held out to see if Chelsea/Sarri would better the offer. They got 10-15mil more.

1st choice got for 1 out of 2.

Fred was target when the price for Mahrez got to 75mil, Leicester came back to the table got the first choice for 60mil (and no Roberts).

Jorginho, Napoli held out to see if Chelsea/Sarri would better the offer. They got 10-15mil more.

1st choice got for 1 out of 2.

City spent too long ******* about over a few million, when they have paied 60m for Mahrez, who wont start. City ****** it imo. Chelsea spent 7m more on Jorginho than City were offering. City should have nailed this months ago