The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 240K
My favorite one. Finally, I found it!

Welcome

I am curious about something .Why Sane doesn't play at right wing ?I mean he's talented enough to doing and Man City's style suits better with inverted wingers.Guardiola uses Sterling and Mahrez/Silva .Am I wrong ?

He will swap mid-game but i think Pep likes him to provide the width on that side, when Mendy is not available.

Aguero now has scored same number of goals for Manchester City (228 in 328 games) as Henry had for Arsenal. He’s done it in 48 fewer games.

I guess the only thing you can say in Henry's favour is that he started off as a winger I believe.

Aguero for me by the time he had finished his at City will be the greatest ever STR in the prem. Could argue is already.

How come Gundogan might leave WKD. And do you think Mandy will?

Gundo wants more game time, with Mendy (who wont be leaving) back, Delph, Bernardo, and Foden are now in the Centre Mid pecking order, before we even go big on a DM.

City won the game as soon as I saw the Palace lineup. Benteke hasn't been a football player for years now, he's been too busy imitating a lamppost for a good while.