The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 239K
Hey, you could have been 10 points clear a month ago...

Second successive CL Wednesday.

2:36 seconds. Not all added back on the emd the half. And its debatable whether they got the decision right at the end of it.

VAR will kill football from a paying supporter standpoint.

City have been bad but god **** ref. I still trying to understand why Ota got the first yellow, yes it blocked the shot to goal, but he did everything to pull it away. Penalty+yellow was too hars. But now he is off with second yellow...

Also cmon make the VAR decision quicker AND START GIVING YELLOWS to playeres who are asking VAR, **** just play your game.

The lad brought down is offside as well when the free kick is taken, if you wanan jjoin in the full rage :)

Terrible news.

One punch is all it takes. Mad World.

Thoughts and prayers to the guy amd his family. God speed.

BBC: Big news. @ManCity investigated by UEFA over FFP allegaions. ‘The investigation will focus on several alleged violations of FFP that were recently made public in various media outlets’.

Significant development here - possibility of Champions League ban if found guilty of violations of FFP regulations.

Yeah...
Money will make that disappear ;)

2-1 and 1 man down with 5mins to play in the first leg. go through 10-2... Nice ??????

Beat them by less than double what Fortuna Dusseldorf did this weekend at the Veltins, think the two results could see the manager out of a job soon. Been a terrible season for them so far

I am curious about something .Why Sane doesn't play at right wing ?I mean he's talented enough to doing and Man City's style suits better with inverted wingers.Guardiola uses Sterling and Mahrez/Silva .Am I wrong ?