The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 240K
No wonder we cant replace Fernandinho, masterclass is positioning today. CB when defending, DMC when attacking....Outstanding game.

Arsenal go two up top, Laca & Aug, Pep starts Laporte at LB, and One other CB.

No wonder we cant replace Fernandinho, masterclass is positioning today. CB when defending, DMC when attacking....Outstanding game.

Arsenal go two up top, Laca & Aug, Pep starts Laporte at LB, and One other CB.

Also when KDB is on the pitch the game flow is completely different.

Yep, erm totally called that result this morning.... lol.

Down to United to decide this title it seems.... not the way we would want to!

Just play each side hard and fair to keep the integrity the league. Can’t ask for any more than that.

Everton, despite Silva doing such an Ev thing with his line-up, played hard against City through the week. They’re just terrible at football. Can’t fault them for that. As unexpected as it was. Not least to Evertonians haha.

Down to United to decide this title it seems.... not the way we would want to!

I would add Spurs also to the mix, yea they have both away games but still not an easy opponent face. Also lot of games until that including cup and CL

I would add Spurs also to the mix, yea they have both away games but still not an easy opponent face. Also lot of games until that including cup and CL

Tottenham playing a part in deciding the title as they have both City and L’pool to play or Tottenham being involved in a title race?

A win over both puts them 2 points behind you and 1 in front of us... so I closer than I though... but its Spurs, so **** em

Sergio Aguero's Premier League record since January 20th 2018...

- Games: 30
- Goals: 24
- Hat-Tricks: 5

A hat-trick every SIX games!

Remember when he was finished and could never fit Peps system... 43 in 64 against the big 6 since signing #StatPadder

Tottenham playing a part in deciding the title as they have both City and L’pool to play or Tottenham being involved in a title race?

I should not dare to say involve in title race as I will feel sorry for your keyboard...

But yes I think in both they have a say. Maybe in title race a lot lesser, but still you cant deny 3 teams having blast of a season. Just look at the table, 3 teams are way ahead of others. It is crazy season and everything can still happen, there are lot of games to play and it is ******* crazy for City playing 3 games in 8 days and winning them hugely(against chelsea and arsenal, who are more **** ups than Spurs ever can be).

Just drop the act about Spurs and lets enjoy these 3 team runs until season ends in 11/12 games. This is what PL is all about. Can wrap up our conclusion then.

Aside from anything else they’d not only more or less have to be perfect and win out, which includes games at Chelsea, City and L’pool; they’d also have to over come not just City or L’pool, but both. Relying on both to falter.

The odds against ALL those stars aligning and that happening ..... ?

It’s been a two horse race in reality since the opening day. That’s not changing at this stage.

Last edited:
Can you lads just go away? You won it last year. Do you really need another one?

We go put up the third highest points tally in PL history through 25 games. A mere 4 points off what you had at this stage last season. And still you’re level and ****** hanging around like ‘13/‘14!

Can you just play nice, take yer toys and play somewhere else? And let someone else win for once?

Please?

[video=youtube;JfTWp5dKkDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfTWp5dKkDc[/video]