The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 232K
Thought he was the one I read struggling for a WP. Good deal all round!

he is/was, the fee will take care of it for them and they can prove hes an important addition to the first team so a necessary buy/WP needed.

great move.

So anything on Cancelo?

Nah, very much doubt you'll see much more from us bar outgoings. The team is all back today for training, so we'll prob be quiet at least till after the tour.

We're stacked all over the park, just Mangala to shift.

Nah, very much doubt you'll see much more from us bar outgoings. The team is all back today for training, so we'll prob be quiet at least till after the tour.

We're stacked all over the park, just Mangala to shift.
Sounds about right tbh. Mangala is like Darmian for us lol.

The squad is finally all back together. On to the glorified friendly, then bring on the HAMMERS!

Thoughts in Sane mate?

staying. 2 years left on his current deal. Even if Bayern had the cash to buy him, they’d have bid already and been less of a **** in the press about it. They are linked with Leon Bailey today as the alt.

City clean sweep domestically with 0 players from the fifa top 10. Pep=Genius. Lol

staying. 2 years left on his current deal. Even if Bayern had the cash to buy him, they’d have bid already and been less of a **** in the press about it. They are linked with Leon Bailey today as the alt.
Yeah proper dicks!

Gonna have to update my squad depth sheet.

Cancelo for Danilo&Cash is done.

Ederson - 25
Cancelo - 25
Stones - 25
Laporte - 25
Mendy - 25
Rodri - 23
Bernardo - 24
De Bryune - 28
Sterling - 24
Sane - 23
Jesus - 22

not bad a future

Ederson - 25
Cancelo - 25
Stones - 25
Laporte - 25
Mendy - 25
Rodri - 23
Bernardo - 24
De Bryune - 28
Sterling - 24
Sane - 23
Jesus - 22

not bad a future
Glad Ole has decided to go that way. Once a few more oldies go we have a great young squad to build together.

Im gonna rate those players with 1-10 rating.

Ederson. Solid 8. Good overall keeper with amazing distribution
Cancelo - cant can much about him
Stones. Maybe 7 in the future.
Laporte. 7, maybe 8 this season?
Mendi - uh, is he still crazy? If not, then 8 at least.
Rodri - now? 7 - but massive upside for sure.
Bernardo. - 8, maybe even higher. Amazing player.
De Bruyne. - World class player. 10
Sterling. Consistent 7. Capable of having games rated 9 from time to time.
Sane - 7 as well. Potential wise, prob 9.
Jesus. 6. Never rated him.

Edit: this is fun, I should do one for Lpool as well.

Laporte & Sterling a 7? lol. the rest i can live with.

Laporte & Sterling a 7? lol. the rest i can live with.
You think they are better than that? I can see the argument for both of them, it's just hard to tell if someone is really that good or the system fits them or even if theyre victims of the system. But yeah, for a full season, thats the average rating I would give it to them.

Sterling sits on 83 goals & assists in his last 97 games. Laporte was the 2nd best cb in the prem last season. Can only think of 1 game he was poor. 1st defender on the teamsheet otherwise, but its all if/and/buts..:)