The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 232K
Need to make another move for that Messi lad, after the fuckery from the ex-board this morning lol
I would rather go for Halland. Understand that messi is messi but Halland would bolster your future for long time.

Udinese manager Gotti confirms Jayden Braaf deal agreed with Manchester City: “Braaf is coming here, yes. I’ve seen some videos and he has incredible skills”.

🔵

#mcfc #udinese

Mr Whippy in great form.
Watching city play without striker has been very fun. The dynamic and free flow that some players bring to the table is amazing and how Pep has adapted. This brings so much issues for opponents as players switch from midfield coming up top and defence just don't know who should mark who. It is fun to watch, even when you are pulling your hair out because of FPL...

Watching city play without striker has been very fun. The dynamic and free flow that some players bring to the table is amazing and how Pep has adapted. This brings so much issues for opponents as players switch from midfield coming up top and defence just don't know who should mark who. It is fun to watch, even when you are pulling your hair out because of FPL...

Aguero back in full training today be interesting to see how we lineup in a week or two once we have a striker again.

Do you think he will renew. Few stories saying your looking at a STR regardless?

Yep. We'll still bring in 1 marquee regardless. Jesus is slowly being moved between ST/LW already. wouldnt be shocked if we brought in 2. 1 starter and 1 'project'

Yep. We'll still bring in 1 marquee regardless. Jesus is slowly being moved between ST/LW already. wouldnt be shocked if we brought in 2. 1 starter and 1 'project'
I would be intrested to see Haaland in Pep system, but this would be too much for the league I think.

I would be intrested to see Haaland in Pep system, but this would be too much for the league I think.

We'll prob revert to the setup we had when he arrived with Sane - Aguero - Sterling becoming Foden - Haaland - Sterling