The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 232K
Yeah, usually a bogey team. wasnt impressed with em tbh.
Hopefully when the spurs disaster class experiment ends that will be the end of Mourinho at any top side. Burnley with money, except he has no money to spend at spurs. So Burnley...

Hopefully when the spurs disaster class experiment ends that will be the end of Mourinho at any top side. Burnley with money, except he has no money to spend at spurs. So Burnley...
I see him moving to international management (perhaps Portugal). I think he's gotten to that stage of his career

I see him moving to international management (perhaps Portugal). I think he's gotten to that stage of his career
Its so mind numbing to watch. Spurs had to get it right with their next appointment as Son and Kane are in their prime. So they took a risk with a finished Mourinho. Why would they stay for the next manager and a definant rebuild needed.

Its so mind numbing to watch. Spurs had to get it right with their next appointment as Son and Kane are in their prime. So they took a risk with a finished Mourinho. Why would they stay for the next manager and a definant rebuild needed.

Levy knew very well that he was taking a gamble. Like you said, Mourinho still wins trophies at every club he's been in however, what he didn't anticipate is the rate at which he's declining as a club manager. You can see it since inter.

Inter: he won the treble

RM; Built a brilliant counter attacking RM side that was able to unseat a dominant Barcelona side however, he failed to win the UCL. He really should've however, his pragmatism away to Dortmund bit them in the ****

Chelsea: Won the league and league cup in his 2nd season and capitulated beyond belief in his 3rd season

United: Won the Europa league and league cup in his first season. Failed to win a league title for the first time at a club.

Spurs: He's gotten them to the Caraboa cup final but as it stands, they're going to get bent over by city. There's a very strong likely hood he walks from spurs trophyless which would be his first club stinct without a trophy. Yeah, the steady decline is there to see.

That's a bit of a hand grenade zzeezzy.

Bah, was digging at Spurs, not implying Liverpool aren’t a big side obviously! Just wish both didn’t give away needless goals, it’s hard enough playing City without that.

Beat Everton on Weds, and its 10 clear, all square on games.

KDB should be back for West Ham and the derby..just ake/gundo tbc