The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 232K
VAR and reffering summed up and the reason so much diving happens. If he would have stayed on the ground it would have been called penalty.

VAR and reffering summed up and the reason so much diving happens. If he would have stayed on the ground it would have been called penalty. .....

Unless your name happens to be Mohammed Salah. Then you're just a dirty, cheating Arab PERIOD!

Are you saying the entire system is corrupt and targeting Salah?

I’m saying gobshites in the mainstream media and on-line/ SM are precisely that.

Jealous gobshites. And in many cases, overtly racist, xenophobic ones at that.

But you know this already mate from the last time you asked. 😉

Last edited:
17 clear on the board with 8 to play... Kun back and played a full 90, onto the CL in midweek. :)

According to Sam Lee of The Athletic, City spoke to Haalands dad 2 weeks ago and the signing has been sanctioned by higher ups at City. The wheels are well in motion according to the article.

If that happens plus a new LB like Nuno Mendes and a CM like the article also states. Just hand over the title already for next season.

I'd say liverpool will have something to say about that.
I expect Liverpool's push next season to be insane, and thats where I'll be putting my money.
Liverpool will be closer but will need to stay injury free. Keep all there players and then seriously add if City get the likes of Haaland, Mendes and a top CM to start phasing out Gundogan. Playing on cheat mode lol

Papers have next seasons squad as

Rumours.PNG

Yeah, thats not bad, totally gonna happen :LOL::LOL:

I'd say liverpool will have something to say about that.
I expect Liverpool's push next season to be insane, and thats where I'll be putting my money.

It’s amusingly ironic how the same nonsense being spewed all over the media/ SM about L’pool this season, was being said about City last.

A microcosm of the short memory, transient World we live in.

OOoh FFP Dead and safe standing seats being put in. not a bad news morning.