The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Expected Aguero get a start today, made him my FPL captain. Hope he gets more than half an hour to score in the second half.

Interesting formation, looks 3-2-4-1? As I don't think Fernandinho will go to right full. *Watching with interest*

Expected Aguero get a start today, made him my FPL captain. Hope he gets more than half an hour to score in the second half.

Interesting formation, looks 3-2-4-1? As I don't think Fernandinho will go to right full. *Watching with interest*

Dinho has played there a couple of times, i would expect the 4141 for at least an hour.

A smug Lukaku captainer here ;)

Dinho has played there a couple of times, i would expect the 4141 for at least an hour.

Seems to play playing very centrally and advanced of Yaya, been working a treat for the first 15 anyway.

Seems to play playing very centrally and advanced of Yaya, been working a treat for the first 15 anyway.

Seems to be in one of the hybrid fb / cm role we started the season with but only on that side... Peps gone mental, **** it i'll use half the plan on this side, and just bang it to sane on the other... easy.

Weird. Considering 'Guardiola isn't a good coach/ innovator ' - Care of the English media and wider English football 'fan' in general.

This is becoming a shooting range.. We looked bang out ideas against packed defenses before xmas, much more impressive. quick tempo, sane and sterling with chalk on their boots. KDB / Silva roaming. and Yaya playing QB :)

Yeah you've looked really good, it could be a big score unless Swansea do something about it.

This is becoming a shooting range.. We looked bang out ideas against packed defenses before xmas, much more impressive. quick tempo, sane and sterling with chalk on their boots. KDB / Silva roaming. and Yaya playing QB :)

Even with that ridiculous Chelsea run excepted, still maintain as I've thought all season you finish above City you'll win the league.

[TABLE="align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]I think the front 5 at the min, can all play where the other is.

LW / RW / AMC / AML / AMR / FW or have at somepoint
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Yeah, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt in that aspect, but I still think he could've and probably should've done better.

Sickened to all the fans who walked out. Haha. Big moment for Jesus, looks a player

Sickened to all the fans who walked out. Haha. Big moment for Jesus, looks a player

Never get fans who do this anywhere.. its sunday, where the hellyou gotta be a 4pm? :lol

We shoulda been out of sight by halftime. Story of the season really. Jesus will get all the headlines, but Sane is the lad. As soon as they equalized, he ran harder & wanted the ball more than anyone on the pitch. That boy clearly hates to lose.

Back