The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
KDB is having a field day on a pitch this size.

EDIT: Toure laying it off to KDB or Silva who have SANE / STERLING / JESUS crossing lines and running all over the final 3rd..

Last edited:
well west ham sure as **** dont

I think we've played 3, scored 12, con 1 to west ham this season.. they just let us play, idiot move.

Also, saw the stat WHU have bought in 31 strikers in since Gold/Sullivan took over in 2010. christ.

EDIT: and here comes KUN. Have fun lad.

and all the 31 have scored about 10 between them so shows how good that has been

You can't bring Sergio Aguero on at 4-0 up, away from home. That's a booking to everyone in blue for unsportsmanlike conduct.

#BBC :D :D :D

No pressing from WHU. City strolled it, 2 great counter attacks in 5 mins put the game to bed. Space / Movement / Pace. easy done.

Game was keep ball by 65mins, the defense and Yaya alone must have had 75% possession in the last 15. Although Carroll did his best to kick everyone in the back five in the 2nd half.

No pressing from WHU. City strolled it, 2 great counter attacks in 5 mins put the game to bed. Space / Movement / Pace. easy done.

Game was keep ball by 65mins, the defense and Yaya alone must have had 75% possession in the last 15. Although Carroll did his best to kick everyone in the back five in the 2nd half.
It's called Juego de Position. Used to create positional superiority hence City had the free man. It's very hard to press a side with such an advanced positional structure. They failed to expose your main weak point: the goalkeeper. Caballero was useless on the ball. How long it takes teams to catch on, I don't know. City might get away until season end knowing the incompetency of EPL coaches.

It's called Juego de Position. Used to create positional superiority hence City had the free man. It's very hard to press a side with such an advanced positional structure. They failed to expose your main weak point: the goalkeeper. Caballero was useless on the ball. How long it takes teams to catch on, I don't know. City might get away until season end knowing the incompetency of EPL coaches.

You don't need to over analyse keeping possession when 4-0 up and 20mins to play. Jesus. The failed to expose anyone by pressing no-one.

Yeah. When I said I'm all for City winning games of football right now, I didn't mean get frigging well good again in so doing!

You don't need to over analyse keeping possession when 4-0 up and 20mins to play. Jesus. The failed to expose anyone by pressing no-one.
They don't exactly want to lose by a cricket score. Bilic is too incompetent to press.

Yeah. When I said I'm all for City winning games of football right now, I didn't mean get frigging well good again in so doing!

Perfect storm, massive pitch, no pressing, i dont think Yaya broke out of a walk all night. You think a team that got battered would be up for it, and want to kick and get in the faces. They might have well just scored an OG to start.

Perfect storm, massive pitch, no pressing, i dont think Yaya broke out of a walk all night. You think a team that got battered would be up for it, and want to kick and get in the faces. They might have well just scored an OG to start.

Yaya would be exposed in transition. Needs replacing.

annnnddd ignore. He's like the guy that tells you how the film is made coz he read Spielberg's biography twice, even if you are watching Batman & Robin.

Back