The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Why? They're a direct threat to your top 4 position.

MUCH rather them win the league than the rent boys. And unlike many I still think this league is far from over.

Justice regardless as the Swansea goal should never of stood.

We shoulda been out of sight by halftime. Story of the season really. Jesus will get all the headlines, but Sane is the lad. As soon as they equalized, he ran harder & wanted the ball more than anyone on the pitch. That boy clearly hates to lose.
Sane as being wasted on the right side. His goals are being sacrificed for width. Sterling is understandable considering he can't strike a ball.

Edit: meant the left side.

Last edited:
Sane who played on the left all game? being wasted on the right and scored in 3 in his last 4 games. ffs.

Last edited:
Sane who played on the left all game? being wasted on the right and scored in 3 in his last 4 games. ffs.
I meant the left side. Excuse me. Got the side wrong. Was meant to say that he'd score 10-15 league goals a season on the right side playing as in inside forward. Goalscoring ability is wasted on the left.

Sane was excellent on the left today, City didnt need him coming in on the right, but the width and running from the left.

Strange feeling to keep wanting this but good luck tonight. Hope yers do Bournemouth.

Why the **** do you want a City win??? They are a top 4 contender!

Aside from City being a better option to win the league, I don't believe this league is anywhere near done. So if I believe City can get back in the race, then I sure as heck have to believe L'pool can. More pressure on Chelsea the better.

If we're back to normal, and every sign of that was there Saturday, the top 4 place isn't in question so look as high as you can.

Aside from City being a better option to win the league, I don't believe this league is anywhere near done. So if I believe City can get back in the race, then I sure as heck have to believe L'pool can. More pressure on Chelsea the better.

If we're back to normal, and every sign of that was there Saturday, the top 4 place isn't in question so look as high as you can.

You were back to normal in the sense you played another top side and won like you have done most of this season, its not them matches your struggling in bud.

For me zero chance Liverpool gets back in the "title race", there is barely a title race in my opinion and i'm usually very pessimistic. City win tonight fair enough its still 8 points, can Chelsea lose 8 points of course we can but i do not trust anyone else behind us to not drop points too.

You were back to normal in the sense you played another top side and won like you have done most of this season, its not them matches your struggling in bud.

For me zero chance Liverpool gets back in the "title race", there is barely a title race in my opinion and i'm usually very pessimistic. City win tonight fair enough its still 8 points, can Chelsea lose 8 points of course we can but i do not trust anyone else behind us to not drop points too.

We didn't struggle against the so called lesser teams sitting deep either when we played like that right through to the Autumn. We just got away from playing that way for a couple of months in large part down to all the injuries rolling into a complete loss of confidence and belief.

Think yourself lucky you've not had to deal with that or heck knows where you'd be now.

We didn't struggle against the so called lesser teams sitting deep either when we played like that right through to the Autumn. We just got away from playing that way for a couple of months in large part down to all the injuries rolling into a complete loss of confidence and belief.

Think yourself lucky you've not had to deal with that or heck knows where you'd be now.

Injuries are part and parcel of the game and there is always one side who complain about them every season. What i will ask is this, what were the injuries (haven't been paying attention) because Klopps Dortmund side sustained a lot of muscular injuries down to the way he wants to play. Just a thought.

That aside as i said injuries are not an excuse for me personally, Luiz has been playing with a knee injury for months now sometimes you go through the barrier (although i know its not possible with some injuries).

Who's complaining about them?

I said think yourself lucky you've had none as outside your top 13/14 players like ourselves there's a massive drop off in quality.

F me Ibe's starting! I'd forgotten he was even a footballer.

There's a massively promising career of a real talented young player who's completely and utterly fallen off a cliff.

There's a massively promising career of a real talented young player who's completely and utterly fallen off a cliff.

Better than Sterling that lad..

images

EDIT : banter aside, it happens. I had Redmond down as my kid to watch over Sterling

Last edited:
Better than Sterling that lad..

images

Hey. Always was at every age level coming through. However folk distort those lines on here. (Present company joking excepted.).

But the last two years he's just completely gone the other way to nothing. And he doesn't look like he's that arsed at getting it back.

i dont know about falling off a cliff was palying well at the start of the season then like every 1 else in that team just gone to pot but i can see where you are coming from still young but needs to step up and soon

Back