The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Just the other post to go lads, and the keeper has to run round the goal with his shorts down...

Aside from City being a better option to win the league, I don't believe this league is anywhere near done. So if I believe City can get back in the race, then I sure as heck have to believe L'pool can. More pressure on Chelsea the better.

If we're back to normal, and every sign of that was there Saturday, the top 4 place isn't in question so look as high as you can.

This still makes no sense to me, you're outside the top 4 now, so if that's normal then I guess you're happy with 5th? City winning is only going to make it harder for Liverpool and United as it's another contender in the top 4. Right now it doesn't really matter about the title, because truth be told, it's a two horse race at best, I just can't see Chelsea dropping 11 points in 13 games to give yourselves a sniff. Plus if you're back in the title race then I guess United are as well as we're 1 point behind you.

This still makes no sense to me, you're outside the top 4 now, so if that's normal then I guess you're happy with 5th? .....

Happy with 5th? I didn't realise the season ended last night.

That is a worrying new development. If I'd known that I'd of switched my rooting to Bournemouth.

Happy with 5th? I didn't realise the season ended last night.

That is a worrying new development. If I'd known that I'd of switched my rooting to Bournemouth.

I'm just trying to understand your logic of wanting a top 4 contender to win when you're battling for them places. You seem to be more thinking about a title chase without realizing you're in a top 4 chase.

I'm just trying to understand your logic of wanting a top 4 contender to win when you're battling for them places. You seem to be more thinking about a title chase without realizing you're in a top 4 chase.

So you keep saying.

If Saturday is an indication L'pool are back to being L'pool, and it was the clearest yet as we absolutely destroyed 'Spurs with finally everyone healthy after the players thrashed it our between themselves in a private meeting Thursday, then I aren't concerned about the top 4 at all. There's every chance they can reel off 10 plus wins the last 13. The top 4 has never been in doubt until the the dip the last two months through a combination of factors. Hopefully, Saturday was the turning point in getting back to L'pool being L'pool that and the next few weeks break we can fully refresh and prepare for the run-in.

So City are not the concern to taking any top 4 place I'm not worried about L'pool not finishing in regardless as they are for yourself with Utd as you keep on saying. And if L'pool don't win the league, I'd rather City win it than Chelsea. ****, I'd rather Everton or Utd win it than Chelsea.

Clearer?

Broken foot for Jesus then. That's terribly unlucky for the lad after his brilliant start.

Good job City have no more Word class forwards to step straight in .....

He's trying to justify keeping the liverpool hype train on the rails. If we're in it, then surely they must be only 3 points back.

Ignoring the obvious form being iffy as ****. we got taken dry by ******* Everton, and we'll their Jan sucked. The top of form table sits with Everton / City / United / Swansea (wtf!) & Chelsea.

Pool have taken 1 more point than sunderland in the last six games.. but bless him he's not giving up ******* hope, and we love him for it.. (kinda).

Link - form table Premier League Form Table

He's trying to justify keeping the liverpool hype train on the rails. If we're in it, then surely they must be only 3 points back.

Ignoring the obvious form being iffy as ****. we got taken dry by ******* Everton, and we'll their Jan sucked. The top of form table sits with Everton / City / United / Swansea (wtf!) & Chelsea.

Pool have taken 1 more point than sunderland in the last six games.. but bless him he's not giving up ******* hope, and we love him for it.. (kinda).

Link - form table Premier League Form Table

Now you're REALLY ******* with zz's head.

BAD man.

I reckon City should look at Kessie from Atalanta if they want a replacements for when Toure leaves.

Been really good this year and still on 19 or 20 odd

I reckon City should look at Kessie from Atalanta if they want a replacements for when Toure leaves.

Seems destined for Juventus despite all the English 'links' but I personally think he'd be better served having another year or so in Bergamo.

Seems destined for Juventus despite all the English 'links' but I personally think he'd be better served having another year or so in Bergamo.
Yep 99% sure he will end up at Juve with Caldera also. Seen in La Stampa and Di Marzio saying a deal is all but agreed.

Yep 99% sure he will end up at Juve with Caldera also. Seen in La Stampa and Di Marzio saying a deal is all but agreed.

Has he been linked? I've not actually seen any talk of him!

I think its N'znozi & Carvalho most likely depending on the price Sporting want, and deciding to pay the release for Nzonzi instead.. as far as paper/manc talk is progressing..

I think its N'znozi & Carvalho most likely depending on the price Sporting want, and deciding to pay the release for Nzonzi instead.. as far as paper/manc talk is progressing..

Can't say I've watched much of either mate.

Is Carvalho still highly rated as he was a few seasons back?

Be watching with interest tonight. In part out of curiosity on the Monaco buzz. (Always sceptical of teams tearing up the French League given the standard out there.). But also down to having a real fear City could wind up in Cardiff in May. Even more so after last week in Paris and Barca being all but out.

Pep really has to be fancying his chances with 1 of the big three unexpectedly gone.

Be watching with interest tonight. In part out of curiosity on the Monaco buzz. (Always sceptical of teams tearing up the French League given the standard out there.). But also down to having a real fear City could wind up in Cardiff in May. Even more so after last week in Paris and Barca being all but out.

Pep really has to be fancying his chances with 1 of the big three unexpectedly gone.

I've mainly seen highlights of Monaco but from what I have seen they could cause City a big problem especially if Bravo plays for them. They are so good going forward, 25 more goals than PSG after 26 games in the league

Back