The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
I think we will be treated to an old Mourinho masterclass in the derby next week.

Easy to say that now Pep..... we all know you wouldn't really. Come on, is he having a giraffe.

Easy to say that now Pep..... we all know you wouldn't really. Come on, is he having a giraffe.

Pep is someone who I actually believe would rather play against a team at their strongest. He is insatiable in trying to achieve footballing perfection and you don't get any closer if you don't play the best, he is acutely aware of that

Hey now! As noted the Utd thread, I wanted Pogba to play Anfield. I wanted everyone fit for Anfield. (Bar Fellaini but that's only for our players protection from the thugs elbows.).

But then as Mourinho has only ever played one way at Anfield, and is getting even deeper there his two years at Utd than Chelsea to the point he's now setting up at Everton, he could play Messi and co too and have nobody unduly worried. ;)

If Pogba was playing, we'd be somewhat more ambitious, therefore more space for City to exploit. So yeah, I'd say he would rather Pogba playing

Don’t think we’d be more ambitious, we’d just have a much better weapon to utilise the counter attack.

Ederson, Danilo, Mangala, Adarabioyo, Fernandinho, Foden, Toure, Gundogan, B Silva, Sane, Jesus.

He starts.. Go'lad :D

Brazilian keepers... aint that bad. what a fecking double save

14 straight. But apparently not that good as you 'can't defend' (Overstating the Utd irony a tad?).

Ridiculously superb.

"Vinnie is always like this – unfortunately we can’t count on him for a long time." - City about to blow another 30-50mil on a cb.

14 straight. But apparently not that good as you 'can't defend' (Overstating the Utd irony a tad?).

Ridiculously superb.

Keeper turned out alright as well, Press would be blowing De Gea if he made the save at the end..

[FONT=&quot]
More

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]46 - Manchester City's 46-point total after 16 games this season was enough to secure 8th position in the Premier League at the end of 2016-17. Madness. #derbyday
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Keeper turned out alright as well, Press would be blowing De Gea if he made the save at the end..

More

46 - Manchester City's 46-point total after 16 games this season was enough to secure 8th position in the Premier League at the end of 2016-17. Madness. #derbyday
Do you really need any more nice words from media?

Btw, gratz on winning the derby. Fully deserved.

Do you really need any more nice words from media?

Btw, gratz on winning the derby. Fully deserved.

Yes! for the keeper anyway, the rest of the team gets enough. New team, new,country, new league, 24 and settled in superbly well.

Yes! for the keeper anyway, the rest of the team gets enough. New team, new,country, new league, 24 and settled in superbly well.
Did they say anything about his performance in CL? Genuine question.

Did they say anything about his performance in CL? Genuine question.

Deckchairs for most, couple of decent enough games/saves against Napoli. Dead rubber in Shakhtar Donetsk...

tbf he is following Bravo and Hart is having such a mare, He could have one arm and Pep would still look a genius.

Pep confirms @ManCity might buy in Jan: "We are thinking about it. I am honest. We are thinking about it. We are in that department. We have few players and to handle all the competitions we are in real trouble. We will see what happens in January."

Lol wtf Swansea doing a United and giving you 2 goals. Have no idea what their keeper was doing on the De Bruyne free kick.

Pep confirms @ManCity might buy in Jan: "We are thinking about it. I am honest. We are thinking about it. We are in that department. We have few players and to handle all the competitions we are in real trouble. We will see what happens in January."

Centre back incoming allday. I think if they still had Stones but lost Kompany they wouldnt bother but with both down. a third string will be in.

Evans most likely as HG and not cup tied in CL. Inigo Martinez the choice after that due to the release clause.

They could do what i did on FM, get Sanchez in for 10mil. sell Kun to Madrid for Varane & 75mil :p

Last edited:
Back