The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Ederson, playing quarterback.. **** me, 70 yrd passes dropping to feet

Both Ali & Kane should have walked here, ******* ref.

Get in! **** spurs.

Fecking **** terrible by Alli! And Kane should of been off earlier. Terrible reffing! De Bruyne lucky not to be really hurt.

De Bruyne deals his own justice :)

Fecking **** terrible by Alli! And Kane should of been off earlier. Terrible reffing! De Bruyne lucky not to be really hurt.

De Bruyne deals his own justice :)

Rose & Tripper have been awful today.. Sane has taken trippier apart all day

Makes our defeat look decent tbh. City could of scored 6-7 so far easy today. There just on a different level atm. Poch trying to out football City certainly ain’t helped!

Last edited:
Wonder how many we would have had if the ref got his cards out properly :hmmmm

Ederson completed more passes (26) than both Christian Eriksen (24) and Dele Alli (17) during Man City 4-1 Spurs today.

I think they are just out of options comparing them to the rest of the league, so onto the historical teams...

Disturbing and not very pretty read that not everyone will want to.

https://medium.com/@NcGeehan/the-men-behind-man-city-a-documentary-not-coming-soon-to-a-cinema-near-you-14bc8e393e06

The major reason I'm glad L'pool are having NOTHING to do with Stavely and dead glad she's mercifully turned her attention to Newcastle. The similar, undesirable to be kind, God **** atrocious to most decent human beings to be truthful, business circles/ company she moves in/ keeps.

Somethings are WAY bigger than mere money and the success it buys. Wouldn't want ANYTHING to do with regimes with those kinds of Human Rights records personally.

Suprised at the leicester lineup, they **** they saving players for...

Back