The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Alright that's enough. The views I'm seeing about Wigan are intolerable.

Wigan is nothing compared to what I've experienced in Gateshead :D

(For clarity lived in Gateshead/Newcastle since 1995 so know what I'm talking about-you ain't seen NOTHING yet)

Official Manchester City XI vs. Arsenal: Bravo, Walker, Kompany, Otamendi, Danilo, Fernandinho, Gundogan, David Silva, Sané, Agüero, De Bruyne

Subs: Ederson, Stones, Laporte, Bernardo, Zinchenko, Foden, Gabriel Jesus

Welcome back JESUS!

ezgif-2230066172.gif

We won the sports soccerball trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (******* ESPN commentators are gash)

ezgif-2230066172.gif

We won the sports soccerball trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (******* ESPN commentators are gash)
Not as bad as the bird on SSN! Congrats btw deserved. But she’s going well ott all the quotes coming out and from Redknapp. City gonna dominate Europe for years and years to come, City one of the greatest teams ever, Pep up there with the English football greats etc etc.

Congratulations. First leg of a certain domestic double and level with the other mob from Salford in League Cup wins.

The Pep era has officially started.

Christ sake, Polish high schoolers have better grasp of English grammar than this guy.

[video=youtube;BgU9QSBcUCc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgU9QSBcUCc&t=0s[/video]

Sane MOTM in half an hour. Done.

unplayable tonight.. amazing stuff from the lad

Not sure it counts with Arsenal this shambolic.

Least Wenger can't get abused tonight as there's no ****** there to witness the farce.

Not sure it counts with Arsenal this shambolic.

Least Wenger can't get abused tonight as there's no ****** there to witness the farce.

The moves for the goals were excellent. The two runs from Sane, and the first touch from Aguero on the last, Different class.

I'm watching Overwatch League, and all I'm seeing in Twitch Chat is "WENGER OUT", or "Arsenal OmegaLul". The protests are leaking into Overwatch lol.

Have to admit it's making me smirk a little bit.

The moves for the goals were excellent. The two runs from Sane, and the first touch from Aguero on the last, Different class.
Dont forget the touch by D silva to shift the ball onto he's left that bamboozled Bellerin. Beauty it was.

Back