The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 231K
on the plus side, we look off the pace, and ******* mullered the team most have down as 3rd. can only be a good thing. wonder what odds i can get on us putting 10 past someone this year.
As long as KDB stays fit and that laser of a peg of his is around I wouldn't be surprised.

3 local lads in the game, 2 on the scoresheet. Next Round...

They must be proper confident in the evidence they have with the coming legal backlash from City.
Just read City response and I personally dont think it will go ahead. Once they go to CAS it will probably get appealed and a heftier fine will be paid instead of a ban. Even if they broke the rules there too much riding on this and I'm not sure even UEFA would want one of their top competitors and one that brings alot of eyeballs to be thrown out of the competition. I wonder if it does uphold what happens to their top players as the likes of Sterling, De bruyne are in their prime and wont want to miss two years of CL footy for something that isn't their fault.

They must be proper confident in the evidence they have with the coming legal backlash from City.
Then again if CAS decides FFP isn't enforceable and the whole thing collapses does that mean an end to FFP as then what's the point. UEFA must be confident as City will throw everything at them because if it doesn't work out it really undermines FFP.

Then again if CAS decides FFP isn't enforceable and the whole thing collapses does that mean an end to FFP as then what's the point. UEFA must be confident as City will throw everything at them because if it doesn't work out it really undermines FFP.

The smart money seems to be going on a reduction to one season at best.

Nick Harris

✔@sportingintel

It's emails such as this, from City's then CFO Graham Wallace, that landed City in trouble - revealing how City and various UAE firms needed to present their dealings to regulators (by in effect misrepresenting where money came from) to cover up FFP breaches.
View image on Twitter