The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 231K
Could this potentially mean that Pep will go back to back 3? Depending also who they will let go but it worked well for him in the past. Now Mendy should also be back up and Cancelo is more custom to peps play style.

Could this potentially mean that Pep will go back to back 3? Depending also who they will let go but it worked well for him in the past. Now Mendy should also be back up and Cancelo is more custom to peps play style.

maybe in some games, you'll prob see a 4231 as well if he gets Bennacer in (Lillo is famous for it, so makes sense)

Any other lads coming through? As of now that super kids stadium looks nothing like a publicity stunt/ money making scheme.

Any other lads coming through? As of now that super kids stadium looks nothing like a publicity stunt/ money making scheme.

He's in the first team squad, academy has done its job. We knew he;'d go back to barca eventually.

CB - THB/Adabayrio will prob get his slot

He's in the first team squad, academy has done its job. We knew he;'d go back to barca eventually.

CB - THB/Adabayrio will prob get his slot
So since 2014 how many academy players have featured regular or look like featuring regular in the near future?

What happened to that promising FB? Or that lad going to Madrid. There are a few others but can’t remember there names?

The academy is there to produce players. (ideally for the our team) but we used to produce talent that was sold to the 3rd division. No they are being poached by Barcelona, Madrid, Dortund etc.. Academies fine, just need to improve the final step. Ideal time with the age of some of the squad and contracts.

Suprised hes move this early considering CB spaces are up for grabs atm. Gotta think Pep rates him pretty high in the order right now, even with the new lads.

The academy is there to produce players. (ideally for the our team) but we used to produce talent that was sold to the 3rd division. No they are being poached by Barcelona, Madrid, Dortund etc.. Academies fine, just need to improve the final step. Ideal time with the age of some of the squad and contracts.

Suprised hes move this early considering CB spaces are up for grabs atm. Gotta think Pep rates him pretty high in the order right now, even with the new lads.
Yeah that’s why I found it strange mate. Wasnt ******** on it btw. Was wondering as today was watching loads of academy re runs on mutv app. And remembering how many top talant sit looked like were close or gonna push on.

They definately need to look at how to get them through the final stages better. Being better structuring at staff level or the manager putting more trust in them at first team level.

Yeah that’s why I found it strange mate. Wasnt ******** on it btw. Was wondering as today was watching loads of academy re runs on mutv app. And remembering how many top talant sit looked like were close or gonna push on.

They definately need to look at how to get them through the final stages better. Being better structuring at staff level or the manager putting more trust in them at first team level.

Yeah, Hes a bit more we now have a 'playing style' ingrained in the club. Every club has the 1 manager who sets the tone for the club, think ours got a bit lost in the constant fuckery in boards/managers etc

I like Garcia, he was always gonna go home, bit early even with the mess Barca seem to be right now, but we have THB & Tosin who can both make a push up the order, i dont see an issue with it tbh. Next man up, we go again. Tosin would be awesome if he steps up a level, awesome lad.

Yeah, Hes a bit more we now have a 'playing style' ingrained in the club. Every club has the 1 manager who sets the tone for the club, think ours got a bit lost in the constant fuckery in boards/managers etc

I like Garcia, he was always gonna go home, bit early even with the mess Barca seem to be right now, but we have THB & Tosin who can both make a push up the order, i dont see an issue with it tbh. Next man up, we go again. Tosin would be awesome if he steps up a level, awesome lad.
Hope they do it will be sad and concerning if they dont

The player Jamie Bynoe-Gittens, a talented 15-year-old player very close to going to Dortmund according to Ramano, Bild, Kicker