The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 232K
Madrid midfield was so lethargic and had no control all night. It was like they was surprised that you could press in a football game.

Did Varane receive a brown enviros before the match. Why the heck did Zidane start Hazard it’s been reported all week he’s been struggling with an injury. No fit Bale on the bench .....

Did Varane receive a brown enviros before the match. Why the heck did Zidane start Hazard it’s been reported all week he’s been struggling with an injury. No fit Bale on the bench .....

Varane looking to get a move to us. Can pass, can head, cant defend. Hes perfect!

What's up with Guendogan? Should be dictating play but every pass will be passed back to Garcia and he afraid to do anything...

I don't have a slightest idea how the 2nd goal was allowed. Dude in the offside position clearly interferes with the play even if he doesn't touch the ball.

I don't have a slightest idea how the 2nd goal was allowed. Dude in the offside position clearly interferes with the play even if he doesn't touch the ball.
Ball was passed to him, clear offside.

He was brought in to win the CL and he has failed again.
Who goes into CL match where one match counts with that tactics and line up, Not the time to make something up. Making only 1 sub during the game.

This is fully on him. Second goal should not standed but that was so bad from Pep today.

Once again in Europe Pep overcomplicates ****. You know Lyon main game is get in behind why on earth did he set up to their advantage.

Ball was passed to him, clear offside.

Yup, if he isn't there then 4 City defenders just lock the other guy down. Obviously they should just play to the whistle but still I have no idea how that wasn't called offside.

He even went towards the ball and then let it go. If thats not interference I don;t know what is.

So in his 4 years at City he's been knocked out before the semi's and not even by Bayern, Real, Barca or Juve.

They got knocked out by Monaco, Liverpool, Spurs and Lyon.

A decade now since he even reached a final. That’s bad.