The Manchester United Thread

Woodward right;y got a got of flak last season. But credit where its due, he has done well so far in the window, and he has come across really well in that interview.

Woodward right;y got a got of flak last season. But credit where its due, he has done well so far in the window, and he has come across really well in that interview.

Makes me think the transfer failures last year were all down on Moyes after all.

Makes me think the transfer failures last year were all down on Moyes after all.

Woodward always in charge of negotiations. Thats always been the role at the club. Where Moyes gets it is the slow identification of targets

I think selling Evra is such a stupid move though, worst possible time for him to leave and his experience will be lost just like Rio and Vidic all in one season.

Also, it means we have to buy someone else now to give competition for Shaw. I know Evra has been a great player/servant but surely we should of just asked him to stay for this season, it is a transitional period after all.

But then again, if this is in some-way a sweetener for Vidal coming then I'm all for it.

Yeah its weird to see entire leadership leave the club in one window. Then again, maybe they were part of the problem last season. They've got too fat and complacent would be my guess, else they wouldn't be shipped off all at once.

Yeah its weird to see entire leadership leave the club in one window. Then again, maybe they were part of the problem last season. They've got too fat and complacent would be my guess, else they wouldn't be shipped off all at once.

Vidic wasn't shipped off, he decided to leave. Rio was rather bad last time, but that was to be expected, since he was played very, very occasionally w/o any previous match fitness. Giggs probably retired being irritated with Moyes. He was literally our best midfielder last year in the few games that he did play, playing attacking passes, but Moyes still preferred other options, opting for more defensive ones. Evra, was a mixture. Was horribad at times, but decent at others. His penchant for tracking back to defend was completely removed, somehow, and was all over the place.

But yeah, all leadership removed in one swell go.. :\ I would've liked it if Vidic or Evra had stayed another year. More so Evra.

This is something I mentioned it many times last season when many were going on and on about Woodward to find excuses for Moyes failure.

Totally random one but was listening to QOTSA this morning and I can't be the only one who thinks luis van gaal looks like josh hommes dad they're the spit of each other

What worries me is when the media compare young players to a world name is that you never seem to hear from then again and they disapear from the game. Let the kid develop and become a star in own name rather than heaping all the pressure on him at such a young age.

What worries me is when the media compare young players to a world name is that you never seem to hear from then again and they disapear from the game. Let the kid develop and become a star in own name rather than heaping all the pressure on him at such a young age.

Just because some paper said he is next Bale doesn't mean every staff and fan expects him to be Bale.

I think selling Evra is such a stupid move though, worst possible time for him to leave and his experience will be lost just like Rio and Vidic all in one season.

Also, it means we have to buy someone else now to give competition for Shaw. I know Evra has been a great player/servant but surely we should of just asked him to stay for this season, it is a transitional period after all.

But then again, if this is in some-way a sweetener for Vidal coming then I'm all for it.

Evra wants to leave. Club want him to stay, but given everything he has done, they are not going to force him.

Im happy we are also looking at top young potential talent from around the world! Just as exciting to me as a big name.

OH NO NOT THIS URGENT TRANSFER BUSINESS WHERE HE DISAPPEARS FOR HIS 6 MONTH HOLIDAY.

Evra wants to leave. Club want him to stay, but given everything he has done, they are not going to force him.

Disappointing though, it means Evans will be our most experienced player in the back-line, that's saying something.

Back