The Manchester United Thread

I've posted this few pages before but just go download an application called "Adblock" for your internet browser. You will never see any popups or advertisements anymore unless you disables it. Incredibly useful when streaming and smooths my internet connection by quite a bit.
I use "Adblock" too, and that is true no ads. The site is always reliable and help me that is south africa and dont get mutv.

3-1 Wilson. Different class! Harrop on for Rothwell has changed the game, and Pearson has turned up in 2nd half but Harrop has changed the game imo.

Wilson looks so promising! If Hernandez is moved on I expect him to be getting play time.

Number 4 for Wilson!!!

Once again - first touch, composure was just great. I will let him be the back up striker and let Hernandez go and cash in.

James Wilson has just scored his fourth goal. That's his 28th in his last 31 appearances for Manchester United at all levels including U18's, U19's, U21's and First team.

Hernandez out, Wilson in to the first team. I can dig that.....

Okay for some reason I thought surely Wilson wouldn't score more than 3 goals and went to do something else. What an idiot I am. At least he won't be scoring his fifth now that he is subbed.

I havent really watched u21 games much, but that Pearson looks like a good prospect. Does anyone know how good he actually is/may one day be?

I havent really watched u21 games much, but that Pearson looks like a good prospect. Does anyone know how good he actually is/may one day be?
Has all the talent imo can see why Joyce compared him to Roy Keane. He can go a long way if he keeps progressing. Great turn around by the lads in 2nd half, they showed why they are so highly rated.

Few reports in Italy saying we have made enquiries for Benatia, club say would listen to offers if big enough no bid yet.

Few reports in Italy saying we have made enquiries for Benatia, club say would listen to offers if big enough no bid yet.
Wow are we actually linked to a centerback that is not Dutch or Vermaelen? We are making progress for sure!

Back