The Manchester United Thread

Few reports going round that Vidal has agreed personel terms of 182k a week, but Utd want to do medical 1st and Juve have now agreed to this. If all goes well on his medical (knee) mainly the clubs could agree on a price round 47m pound mark.

Also SportsWitness just posted Cudrado agent is in England to go to UTD for talks over terms and fee which he will present to Fiorentina tomorrow.

On Blind though one of the coaches said in an interview that Blind will leave soon possibly this summer if not next.

There were so little news in the past few weeks that we were in US that the muppet within me is dying of starvation. Thanks to Theatreof Dreams my inner muppet is slowly reviving. Feed moar!

There were so little news in the past few weeks that we were in US that the muppet within me is dying of starvation. Thanks to Theatreof Dreams my inner muppet is slowly reviving. Feed moar!
SSN reporting Utd refuse to comment on the latest released Vidal news about medical and personal terms.

Im sure Utd quashed Ozil,Gaitan and Neymar when we were questioned by the press about imminent deals, bit strange they haven't this time round.

This has to be one of the most boring sagas of all time, how can we agree anything with no accepted bid?

Interesting none of the Reserve players in the Senior Cup tonight, must all be going to be involved against Valencia next week. Still really strong line up Jol Perera,Verjmil,Vareala,Nair,Janko,Pearson,Rothwell,Lawrence,Wilson,Perera Andrea,Thorpe.

This has to be one of the most boring sagas of all time, how can we agree anything with no accepted bid?
Reports saying Utd wont make a bid before assessing Vidals knee, that's why Juve have agreed as Vidal has agreed terms with us after talks with his agent.

Watching a SAF documentary....oh you if miss him!!! :(
And say what you want, I still get goosebumps when watching the 1999 CL final.

Pretty poor half in senior cup so far everyone has been average at best! City scored early and dominating the ball despite us having by far the better team. Wilson just before half time though scores a brilliant individual solo effort beating 4-5 players and slotting away nicely 1-1 HT.

Back