The Manchester United Thread

All these rumours apart from Benatia has been happening for ages though, nothing ever seems to happen, "preparing" "hoping" "winning the race" are often terms used in these reports, in my mind it's just lazy journalism because they are not getting anything.

Rojo is another one, would happily take him
TBH when ever I have seen him play at CB r WB always seems a way better WB than CB, and we wont be paying that price for a back up WB plus we have Shaw,Young,James for LWB position.

On MUTV tonight 17:00 hrs BST Utd legends vs B. Munich legends should be good watch. Scholes,Irwin,Robson,Dublin,Nevilles,Yorke,Cole and more featuring :)

TBH when ever I have seen him play at CB r WB always seems a way better WB than CB, and we wont be paying that price for a back up WB plus we have Shaw,Young,James for LWB position.
He would fit right in at LCB in a 5 back, wouldnt be confident with him in a 4 man defence against the best teams though.

But Cuadrado, unless we're selling Valencia (and I believe we offered him a new contract) will cause more problems. In essence, Rafael, Valencia and Cuadrado at LWB? I know about transition play and the like, but that's still too many players for one position.

But Cuadrado, unless we're selling Valencia (and I believe we offered him a new contract) will cause more problems. In essence, Rafael, Valencia and Cuadrado at LWB? I know about transition play and the like, but that's still too many players for one position.
But now Rafael is injured, and Valencia was underwhelming in our pre-season games. When you go into a new season with only 1 RWB, and that RWB is performing terribly, not only just during pre-season but the season before as well, it is simply a recipe for disaster. Let's not forget that our only RWB into the new season had been a winger for the whole of his career...

But now Rafael is injured, and Valencia was underwhelming in our pre-season games. When you go into a new season with only 1 RWB, and that RWB is performing terribly, not only just during pre-season but the season before as well, it is simply a recipe for disaster. Let's not forget that our only RWB into the new season had been a winger for the whole of his career...
Rafael is not out for long and Valencia was not bad on tour and LVG rates him, plus Young can play there also we have 3 quality RWBs in the Reserves Cuadrado is not needed imo.

The only reason we are going for Cuadrado if true is to give LVG better options out wide if he see the need to change formation in certain games when 3412 is not going well.

Valencia will probably be backup and rafael is unreliable in more ways than one, he'll choose barca anyway so.

Cuadrado is needed imo as he is quality and valencia is not.

Back