The Manchester United Thread

I would go with Amos,Thorpe,Mc Nair,James,Janko,Vermijl,Powell,Anderson,Pereira,Wilson,Hernandez. Then after the hour bring on Evans,Zaha,Welbeck for James,Pereira and Hernadez. Get Evans and Welbeck 30 mins to get match time in.

I would go with Amos,Thorpe,Mc Nair,James,Janko,Vermijl,Powell,Anderson,Pereira,Wilson,Hernandez. Then after the hour bring on Evans,Zaha,Welbeck for James,Pereira and Hernadez. Get Evans and Welbeck 30 mins to get match time in.

You forgot to mention an early sub when ando goes off injured.

As much as i like to have a laugh at ando, i'd still rather see him play the league games over you know who.

Apparently Kagawa and Januzaj hay travelled aswell as some more 1st teamers, but not due to play and risk injuries.

Could be tough game tonight tbh if we play a 3-5-2 as i see the wingbacks and cm's leaving holes and our cb's get isolated and caught out.

Could be tough game tonight tbh if we play a 3-5-2 as i see the wingbacks and cm's leaving holes and our cb's get isolated and caught out.
Agree but think will be ok. Just want to see youngsters playing and no injuries to any 1st teamers. Will go for 3-0.

Woody couldn't mess this one up, anyone who wanted him couldn't afford him and real wanted to sell.

Woody couldn't mess this one up, anyone who wanted him couldn't afford him and real wanted to sell.
Sorry mate but still got to give him credit! Im sure it was not as easy as your making our, personel terms agents fees etc. Madrid could of kept him, Carlo defo wanted to keep him. Deserves full credit!

Back