The Manchester United Thread

Independent saying were gonna bid 34m for Vidal! On there back page tomorrow.

I'd rather we didn't if his knee has some doubts. But if we know for sure he's all good then I'd defo make a late move for him. Juventus don't want to sell though, or so they keep saying to anyone who will listen ;)

JUVENTUS DON'T WANT TO SELL VIDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather we didn't if his knee has some doubts. But if we know for sure he's all good then I'd defo make a late move for him. Juventus don't want to sell though, or so they keep saying to anyone who will listen ;)

JUVENTUS DON'T WANT TO SELL VIDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I rumours are true of a Appearance based contract would not be to big a risk, but would prefer club know for sure. VIDAL :)

Playing at the world cup on injections might not have been the best idea.

If Luiz is 50 Mil, then Di Maria is a bargain. Still I consider it an overpriced transfer, and a big gamble for that sum. Unfortunately we all know that transfer sums rarely reflect the future performances of the player.
All the best to Di Maria, and looking forward seeing how he adapts to the Premier.

If Luiz is 50 Mil, then Di Maria is a bargain. Still I consider it an overpriced transfer, and a big gamble for that sum. Unfortunately we all know that transfer sums rarely reflect the future performances of the player.
All the best to Di Maria, and looking forward seeing how he adapts to the Premier.

Can't compare Luiz deal with anything, that was a freak situation. I dunno what PSG were smoking when it happened, but Chelsea definitely got a brilliant deal for that :\

Here's an interesting video for anyone who cares from Andy Mitten who is based in Spain about the Di Maria reaction and apparently Daley Blind is reportedly a done deal according to some connected people in Holland.

Di Maria reaction. - YouTube

Its pretty stupid of Real Madrid really. If you think about them bringing in James and selling ADM, they ve paid money to downgrade!

Same system I reckon with him playing CM. Or at least till we get our FBs fit. Its impossible to guess what LVG will do :)

He adds flexibility. LVG half the time when he starts with a 352 ends up with a 433 and he would be brilliant for that. Also recently LVG said that we are slow from midfield and ADM could be utilised in a 352 to offer speed ....

Its pretty stupid of Real Madrid really. If you think about them bringing in James and selling ADM, they ve paid money to downgrade!

That isn't how it works with Madrid. Whatever is shiny and new in the market, they want to buy. James is new, and making all the headlines, so he was bought, nvm the fact that they already had ADM, with Isco as his backup.

That isn't how it works with Madrid. Whatever is shiny and new in the market, they want to buy. James is new, and making all the headlines, so he was bought, nvm the fact that they already had ADM, with Isco as his backup.

I obviously know all that. Its still stupid tho ...

He adds flexibility. LVG half the time when he starts with a 352 ends up with a 433 and he would be brilliant for that. Also recently LVG said that we are slow from midfield and ADM could be utilised in a 352 to offer speed ....

We really need more solidity in a 3-5-2, if ADM is going to be used as a CM. ADM and Herrera in the midfield could be slightly problematic.

Rumours are that we seem to be rekindling our interest in Vidal, despite concerns about his knee.. Can you imagine what'd happen if we do actually get Vidal? It'd be insane, and would be 2 out of 3 of my dream transfer window (with the third being Hummels..)

Back