The Manchester United Thread

'United is the only club i would have joined was i ever to leave Real Madrid'

Nothing like a lie to get the fans on your side quickly - standard procedure now

Sorry, but how can you be so sure that is a lie?

He was quoted in 2009 as saying Manchester United is his dream club and he won't stop until he fulfils it.

Di Maria done deal.
Anderson, Janko, Vermijl, Powell starting the game.

Great day so far.

D79DA7D60FDD433EBFB0C2C66F1AF8CB.ashx

SSN reporting the fee is 59.8M (Pounds). Not at all a bad price considering other transfers such as Luiz and Torres.

Good line-up tonight, looking forward to seeing Powell in the middle especially and Janko.

Good line-up tonight, looking forward to seeing Powell in the middle especially and Janko.
Janko needs to improve his crossing if playing WB or will be another Valencia, really poor end product at times. Powells chance to show LVG.

Janko needs to improve his crossing if playing WB or will be another Valencia, really poor end product at times. Powells chance to show LVG.

Valencia doesn't even hardly try and beat a man anymore, when he does he gets an assist >.< Why doesn't he do it more.

I hope Janko can put in a performance tonight. Really want Nick Powell to do well, this is a great opportunity for him to get himself in the window for first-team.

Back