The Manchester United Thread

Wilson for Hernandez please. Not just in this match but in the first team squad too.

Ta Louis.

Anderson was the only player to complete a forward pass that half!
My point exactly. What does it say when the only one who managed to that was freaking Anderson of all people? Evans is so shaky that I would rather we had decided to play Rojo instead of him. Welbeck looks on the ball but Hernandez was shocking. Janujai can't get the ball because we can't get the ball to him. Janko can not cross. Keane's passing is less reliable than Hesky is front of an open goal.

My point exactly. What does it say when the only one who managed to that was freaking Anderson of all people? Evans is so shaky that I would rather we had decided to play Rojo instead of him. Welbeck looks on the ball but Hernandez was shocking. Janujai can't get the ball because we can't get the ball to him. Janko can not cross. Keane's passing is less reliable than Hesky is front of an open goal.
Rojo cant play atm!

Definitely add 1 experienced CB to that list before Monday deadline, thanks a lot Ed.

I give up.... **** performance. **** all around. Change this wank formation as well.

I know it's early days but this formation is starting to do my head in. I am close to tears right now.

Back