The Manchester United Thread

Couple more please. Show LVG 3 at the back isn't for United. Players simply never, ever played that. I'm not willing to trade whole season just to teach them that. Play ******* 4 at the back, get good defensive midfielder and profit. Bench ******* Rooney or ******* RVP, sell Hernandez.

Hernandez,Anderson,Evans,keane and welbeck not good enough to wear the United shirt. What a mammoth job lvg has. 3 games with 3-5-2 formation and not a sign of any improvement.

This is why the 3-5-2 won't work in England. The game is too physical ( pacey wingers), if the wing backs are caught offguard, the back 3 is streched too far apart, and you get stuff like this.

Not going to lie, I changed stream three times before checking to see if it was actually 3-0 or not. Thought my eyes were ******* up at first.

Evans as our main CB? Get a grip, we need a World-Class CB at least before the deadline closes.

I'm done with the meltdown. Its really nice to see young players playing in this cup, but everyone today were ****. Ah well, can't wait for Saturday, hope is United play 4-3-3.

Back