The Manchester United Thread

Can't believe some defended our squad, i said 6-7 need to go that number might have just reached double figures.

Last edited:
I cannot actually believe the score or the performance, will be interesting to see how they react vs burnley and if 3-5-2 gets ditched

Van gaal should swallow his ******* pride and see 3 at the back is a no go. Think I'll go see my doctor tomorrow as am pretty sure my heart is no longer working properly.

BENIK AFOBE! But in all seriousness, this is a shocker to me as well. I never thought I'd see the day United play this bad.

Well, I am off to go into hiding for the next few months as the whole english speaking football world is loving this right now, I am not looking forward to all the jokes tomorrow at work that is for sure. So ****** right now.
One small positive is that Wilson should now be our immediate back up to Roo and RVP and in front of Welbeck and Javier-the-most-frustrating-striker-I-have-seen-for-a-while-Hernadez

Just imagine if we stick with this 352 for when we play city, chelsea or go to anfield and goodison.
I want to live thank you, I am starting to feel the beginings of a heart attack just thinking about playing them in this formation.

Back