The Manchester United Thread

Really fancy burnley to win tomorrow or even get a point but i never put united games on coupons, get some wicked odds though :S

Any guess on the 7? some are probably obvious but hernandez, kagawa, cleverley, zaha, lindegaard? sadly welbeck and i can't think of another who might so maybe a reserve player like vermijl.

Remove deadwood and free up wages. Rebalance with quality over the next 12 months.
I just like the direction that LVG is going in with the overhaul of the club. Already done massive job with 1st team, and fair play to Woody to! Also like how LVG is already looking at the youth coaching system.

Reports of real possibly signing a midfielder, if it's true and if it's Vidal LOL.

Few reports saying Strootman is the plan for January if all ok.

I highly doubt Roma will let him go in January, and he won't put in a transfer request. Won't happen till summer, if at all. I dunno, I always felt Strootman rumours were more far-fetch'd (=P) than Vidal.

So Daley Blind signing is happening. Not a big improvement for first 11 but he would be very good addition to the squad. He is better than Fletcher, Cleverley, Anderson and I would play him ahead of Carrick who is very close to "past it" status.

I don't know why people always chose to ignore this, Blind is playing as CM/DM from past 2 years for Ajax (that's what I read) and he won player of the year playing as DM.

Not big improvement on first 11 but excellent for squad.

Also Mata, Herrera, Shaw, Rojo, Blind, Di Maria. That's 5 left footed players in the last 6 signings we made.

Back