The Manchester United Thread

fletcher, anderson, fellaini and cleverely make carvalho look like paddy V. So maybe it's overrating certain midfielders due to how shocking our current ones are, not fussed on a successor to carrick i want to watch a pure destroyer at the club but maybe carvalho isn't as good as i think.

Pure destroyers are overrated tbh. Because he cannot bring much else. Blind wins the ball very well, and can actually use it

He needs time. Are you willing to sacrifice whole season to learn them some basics? Because they have never, ever been in 3 man defense before. Maybe Rojo is, other they don't have clue.
Im willing to give him the 3 months he said it would take. He aint gonna change before then just coz some fans don't like it.

Pure destroyers are overrated tbh. Because he cannot bring much else. Blind wins the ball very well, and can actually use it

Just a case of me and many others overrating carvalho and underrating blind, hope that's the case anyway and that i am wrong about blind.

We should just try for Sven Bender as part of Kagawa deal but that would be too logical.

Costa goes down injured, torres off and within days remy is theirs. Carrick out for months still haven't go someone in as a shield for the defence if you like.

Fletch was half dead for a year and we still didn't get anyone in.
Remy was easy deal he has release clause and he and QPR wanted to part ways

We can still get in top 4, season far to early.

Yeah but we need to start showing and more importantly getting results, this 3 5 2 I just dont see the point, no natural wing backs and building round 3 CBS which is one of our weakest areas.

Back