The Manchester United Thread

BREAKING: Paul Lambert is currently undergoing a medical at Aston Villa after agreeing to spend £8million on Tom Cleverley.

This is terrible. I cannot stress highly enough. United players do not know how to play 3-5-2. It's painful to see 5 players idle in every attack. 3Cbs, Fletcher and either wingback.

This is a summary of our play. De gea passes to CB, CB passes to other CB, Other CB passes to De Gea, De Gea passes to CB, CB punts ball upfield, Burnley defender wins back possession. Uninspiring stuff. We're not getting enough possession in the opposition half.

This is terrible. I cannot stress highly enough. United players do not know how to play 3-5-2. It's painful to see 5 players idle in every attack. 3Cbs, Fletcher and either wingback.

Pathetic performance so far in the season and not sure why we are playing 3-5-2, it so obvious that our wingbacks are double teamed so they can't do much in attack, so no width at all in the game.

Van Gaal deserves the blame if he sticks with 3-5-2 as he spent 150 Million to sign players he wanted.

**** these early starting games, man. I want to watch football while drunk, not while hangover.

Pathetic performance so far in the season and not sure why we are playing 3-5-2, it so obvious that our wingbacks are double teamed so they can't do much in attack, so no width at all in the game.

Van Gaal deserves the blame if he sticks with 3-5-2 as he spent 150 Million to sign players he wanted.

Well he has most of his players injured, and it still takes time to learn a system...

Young is ****** useless. Can't defend and when he is going forward, as soon as he sees a player remotely near him, he turns around and passes back to blackett.

Well he has most of his players injured, and it still takes time to learn a system...
I'll ask you this, are you willing to sacrifice this season for players to learn the basics of 3-5-2? I, for one, am not.

I'll ask you this, are you willing to sacrifice this season for players to learn the basics of 3-5-2? I, for one, am not.

I think 4-3-3 or 3-5-2, f you have 11 players out you are going to have issues regardless

I think 4-3-3 or 3-5-2, f you have 11 players out you are going to have issues regardless
That's true. However, these players should win against Burnley. They had quality to win against MKD as well. Yet they didn't. They didn't know their position on the pitch thus so many bad passes. And thats not the answer to the question :D

Dross and how the **** is young still at this club.

Fletcher and anderson midfield partnership in 2014, kin ****.

Last edited:
Utd fans need to remember there is still shaw, Rojo and Blind to come in to the squad. Could be a few others I am missing aswell so I wouldn't panic just yet.

Utd fans need to remember there is still shaw, Rojo and Blind to come in to the squad. Could be a few others I am missing aswell so I wouldn't panic just yet.

3 game changers right there, we'll soon start scoring with them.

Back