The Manchester United Thread

I've given up on Rooney this season (if he plays striker), think he's lost all his mojo, I know it seems like an over-reaction but he constantly doesn't act like a striker, we need someone who will not get in Mata's spaces. Someone who will stretch the defence and give him more space.

Appears Cleverley's stalling any move away and wants to run his contract down.... ****, no ambition to play obviously.

Or... it's the clubs fault for giving him such a long contract. Lets not resort to petty abuse.

Hopefully cleverley possibly staying has no bearing on who may come in as obviously lvg has no plans for him.

I've given up on Rooney this season (if he plays striker), think he's lost all his mojo, I know it seems like an over-reaction but he constantly doesn't act like a striker, we need someone who will not get in Mata's spaces. Someone who will stretch the defence and give him more space.
Its hard for Rooney coz the CMs are not getting Mata the ball so Rooney is having to come deep to help CM out with extra option coz there struggling to find the 1 Mata. He will score goal once team is firing.

Ah that's okay then, you stay classy with that abuse of your own player x

I will, but surely he should just go, playing time or no playing time? Isn't a footballer only going to improve by playing.

Abuse WTF most people on here have defended or wanted Cleverley to do well, he has not for 1 reason or another. For the benefit of his career and the club its best for both parties to part ways.

I will, but surely he should just go, playing time or no playing time? Isn't a footballer only going to improve by playing.

Or maybe he wants to stay, prove a point and try and earn himself a place back in the side?

Or maybe he wants to stay, prove a point and try and earn himself a place back in the side?

No thanks i'd rather us improve, which we won't do with him anywhere near the starting 11 and if you think what zzeezzy said is abuse then you have very thin skin.

Back