The Manchester United Thread

Vidal won't happen, not this late into the window, lol. Although, Guarin is still available, and was rumoured to be Juve's target if they sold Vidal, lol. Carvalho/Schneiderlin would be brilliant. Schneiderlin more likely, probably? Since Blind will probably play the pivot, which is where Carvalho would also play, should he be bought, doesn't make sense. Schneiderlin, on the other hand, BTB, with Herrera playmaking.

Yeh and Southampton have bid for some guy... not to get anyone excited but...

[h=1]Transfer news: Southampton offer Salzburg £11.8m for midfielder Sadio Mane[/h]
Sky Sports.

MEN reporter saying we aren't in for de jong, vidal or carvalho and blind will be the last, my realist/pessimistic nature i'm going to believe him over the rest.

MEN reporter saying we aren't in for de jong, vidal or carvalho and blind will be the last, my realist/pessimistic nature i'm going to believe him over the rest.

Probably is tbh, not much else available and Schneiderlin is good but over-priced.

Probably is tbh, not much else available and Schneiderlin is good but over-priced.

20-25m is worth it for morgan if that's what he is priced at especially if we might pay 20-30 for carvalho or wanted cuadrado for 30m+.

He has been wrong and very unreliable this widow! I believe the other sources over him any day of the week!

20-25m is worth it for morgan if that's what he is priced at especially if we might pay 20-30 for carvalho or wanted cuadrado for 30m+.

Well according to Andy Mitten we offered £20m Friday and was rejected.

Vidal,Carvalho,Perez,Schniederlin all been linked with today. Reckon were still after a CM with all our injuries.

Vidal,Carvalho,Perez,Schniederlin all been linked with today. Reckon were still after a CM with all our injuries.

Don't think injuries has anything to do with it as when all fit we are still lacking something and the players you've just named trump the likes of anderson, cleverley, fletcher, fellaini and carrick if he is as poor as he was last season.

Don't think injuries has anything to do with it as when all fit we are still lacking something and the players you've just named trump the likes of anderson, cleverley, fletcher, fellaini and carrick if he is as poor as he was last season.
Cleverly is going mate :)

You know cleverley is going to go their get his confidence back and look decent again, proving moyes really was a WOAT.

Back