The Manchester United Thread

No thanks i'd rather us improve, which we won't do with him anywhere near the starting 11 and if you think what zzeezzy said is abuse then you have very thin skin.

Calling someone a c*nt isn't abuse?! Anyway, clubs fault for giving the player that long a contract...

Hopefully you're not in for Inigo. He's being torn apart. And I read that about Rojo. To state the obvious, he's going to be a huge waste of money if he can't get a work permit.

LVG said in his last presser that it is a pain but wont be a problem just the 3rd party issue to sort out, expected him available after the Int break.

Hate these 3rd party ownerships and what not or how i like to call them human trafficking groups.

Mate said premier league might not allow him this year, not sure where he heard it and mata complaining about long ball tactics
Just been reading on Rojo. He entered country with the wrong Visa needs to get the right one that's why he and his lawyer in spain to sort it out. Should be available for QPR

Mate said premier league might not allow him this year, not sure where he heard it and mata complaining about long ball tactics

He will get one mate the regulation is what 75 percent of internationals in the last two years that you're available for, I'm sure he will be close to that also im sure over the years theres been a few dubious ones over the years I wouldn't worry

Also about Rojo court case they say the worse what will happen is Community Service hours which he will not have to serve where the incident took place.

Negredo to valencia might happen, just a warning lads we might have to prepare ourselves for falcao and aguero.

Back