The Manchester United Thread

Welbeck,Hernandez,Henriquez,Keane all gone or to go and RVP surgery not that far fetched tbh.

Fergie broke his philosophy to sign RVP, one season wonder. If he goes to have surgery on his knee, he's practically useless for this season.

Falcao makes sense in many ways. Can't rely on ****** Rooney and Wilson. 2 strikers haha. If Welbeck goes.

Fergie broke his philosophy to sign RVP, one season wonder. If he goes to have surgery on his knee, he's practically useless for this season.

Falcao makes sense in many ways. Can't rely on ****** Rooney and Wilson. 2 strikers haha. If Welbeck goes.
Plus Mendes is his agent im sure he has contacted us since Falcao has wanted to leave. Plus another big name for Woodie.

Still prefer Hummels or Vidal with that money though. If he's going for what rumours suggest.

Money could be better spent, however rarely do you get the opportunity to sign strikers such as Falcao. Would be an excellent replacement for Van Persie.

I would but Rooney and Wilson upfront :O

Wilson does look very good tbf, bit too early for him though.

Rooney as a striker, meh, not keen, think he invades space too much of no.10's... actually I prefer Rooney as a no.10, dropping into the midfield every now and then.

Wilson does look very good tbf, bit too early for him though.

Rooney as a striker, meh, not keen, think he invades space too much of no.10's... actually I prefer Rooney as a no.10, dropping into the midfield every now and then.
I think he drops deep to much coz the lack of service from CM tbh. Mata or Januzaj should be the No10s.

Cant see how he is worth 60k a week! On Carvalho rumours are that he is leaving Arsenal and Utd favourites. Apparently said goodbye to team mates after the match tonight.

Ogden saying as many as 16 players in total this window could go by 11 tomorrow, and did not rule out offers for players. Also saying LVG planning 25-30m move for Strootman in Jan.

Still under restrictions in a way. You cant go out spending **** loads you still have a limit.

Only for this season, we're 24mil under it at the min, with richards/sinclair/guidetti/nastatic, and the now heavily rumoured negrado to possibly leave tomo, that being said we can loan negrado out and bring falcao in on loan and it wont effect the FFP or foreigner restriction either...

but i think its paper talk, cant see it myself.

Back