The Manchester United Thread

Because he has just committed an obscene amount of money to a player you don't really need :P

Obviously haven't watched rooney or van persie lately and hernandez has left.

Ohh unless mean di maria? yeah nobody needs a world class winger.

Because he has just committed an obscene amount of money to a player you don't really need :P

Chelsea fans are excellent at recognizing pointless transfers - they had quite a bit of practice these last 10 years.

Obviously haven't watched rooney or van persie lately and hernandez has left.

Calm yo **** man. I am half-joking. Pretty sure you would agree that you needed a CB/CM more although obviously hard to pass on a player of Falcao's quality

Chelsea fans are excellent at recognizing pointless transfers - they had quite a bit of practice these last 10 years.

LOL we actually seem to have dropped the practice in the past couple of years and it seems United have picked it up!

Hey hey I am just trying to deflate the balloon a little ... 'National Woodward Day' is going a tad too far
Never!

images

Only Falcao guy on TD day? Jeez, d **** are you doing Woodie?!
We are sooo spoiled XD

Right I forgot you just signed 834573 players today ... Obviously it's going to be hard for you to guess which one I am referring to

LOL we actually seem to have dropped the practice in the past couple of years and it seems United have picked it up!

Again who is the player we have signed who was not needed?

Again who is the player we have signed who was not needed?

Jesus Christ stop being so thick would you ... I was referring to Falcao. Now before you start slamming your **** on the table which you normally do whenever United sign someone big before skulking off quietly whenever United drop points, my post was largely tongue in cheek.

Back