The Manchester United Thread

Jesus Christ stop being so thick would you ... I was referring to Falcao. Now before you start slamming your **** on the table which you normally do whenever United sign someone big before skulking off quietly whenever United drop points, my post was largely tongue in cheek.

Keep saying that to yourself.

Everyone and their grannies know Monaco demanded around £16mil (20mil euros) for Falcao which includes his wages for a season.

Everyone and their grannies know Monaco demanded around £16mil (20mil euros) for Falcao which includes his wages for a season.

I highly doubt Falcao will take such a big wage cut especially with the level of interest he is likely to command

It's fantastic to watch ManUtd finally flexing their muscles. We have signed some excellent players like Di Maria, Falcao, Shaw, Herrera and some good players like Blind and Rojo. All we need to do is continue the trend and keep adding quality players every season.

Great deal and good wages for Falcao no matter who tries saying what!

Lets not get exuberant here. Falcao is a fantastic player but don't try kidding yourself that his 'wages' are likely to be good. Nonetheless, it isn't your money anyways and United can certainly afford it so why not?

Lets not get exuberant here. Falcao is a fantastic player but don't try kidding yourself that his 'wages' are likely to be good. Nonetheless, it isn't your money anyways and United can certainly afford it so why not?
180k wages for Falcao I would call that good.

180k wages for Falcao I would call that good.

Still don't know if that's pre-tax or post-tax. My money would be on the latter. Just can't see Falcao taking such a big wage cut especially with Mendes as his agent and the level of interest that he commands

Still don't know if that's pre-tax or post-tax. My money would be on the latter. Just can't see Falcao taking such a big wage cut especially with Mendes as his agent and the level of interest that he commands
Pre ballague said mate.

Pre ballague said mate.

Ballague was only properly reliable about 6 years ago mate. Honestly, don't even think about it. United can afford it either way although it really seems like it's post-tax and that's been the murmurs all summer

Ballague was only properly reliable about 6 years ago mate. Honestly, don't even think about it. United can afford it either way although it really seems like it's post-tax and that's been the murmurs all summer
Can afford it either way so meh. Think both our clubs have had good windows tbh.

Give it a rest... honestly.. whether his wages £180k or 100k after taxes who cares... fact is... it's perfectly good for a world-class player like him.. proven in multiple leagues.

Back