The Manchester United Thread

Give it a rest... honestly.. whether his wages £180k or 100k after taxes who cares... fact is... it's perfectly good for a world-class player like him.. proven in multiple leagues.

I am not the one who actually brought it up mate. Was just pointing out to Theatre of Dreams when he said that Falcao's wages were 'good' that he shouldn't kid himself although personally it doesn't matter at all to me. Not my money or any of yours either

I am not the one who actually brought it up mate. Was just pointing out to Theatre of Dreams when he said that Falcao's wages were 'good' that he shouldn't kid himself although personally it doesn't matter at all to me. Not my money or any of yours either

Ok fair enough.. but it gets repetitive. No one really cares about that kind of stuff... it's the clubs duty to sort that **** out and their financial advisors.

Welbeck apparently only wants permanent transfer, is there any update on Cleverley? Or is he stuck in his money ways.

Hope we can nick 1 more in before window shuts.. doubt it.. but some people are saying we want to. A CB or CM.

Right I forgot you just signed 834573 players today ... Obviously it's going to be hard for you to guess which one I am referring to

Yeah right with Chicha and Welbeck out and RVP about to have an operation we really dont need another centre forward. Just the one (Rooney) would do fine.

Also lets not trust one of the best managers around and instead trust .... you?!

Surprised we didn't go for Moutinho... so far.... quality player.

Surprised we didn't go for Moutinho... so far.... quality player.

Same player as Herrera though..

Radamel Falcao just earnt £4 in the time it took you to read this tweet #transferdeadlineday

Same player as Herrera though..

Radamel Falcao just earnt £4 in the time it took you to read this tweet #transferdeadlineday

Yeh but we need depth (he's more of a deep-lying playmaker than a box to box IMO), if Herrera's out we don't want to rely on Fletcher or.. Cleverley.

Back