The Manchester United Thread

I don't think so tbh. LVG clearly was not happy with something after there meeting. And Welbeck will be prolific is more instinctive finisher than a composed finisher. 16m not bad fee considering he aint gonna be playing, and will give Wilson game time. Anyway not done yet.

Arsenal are one of our biggest rivals for top 4... couldn't pick a worse club.

Rene somed it up great there he will never be an out and out goal scorer, and should have scored more.

Wont make a difference imo TBH. He aint world class and gonna start scoring 20-30 gls a season.

I think he's better than a lot of people think and he's a great link-up player, will hold the ball up and get all their good players into play. Also can stretch defences.

I really not happy that we're selling to Arsenal, especially permanent, loan should of been or nothing.

Mistake IMO. He's great link up player, he's versatile and gives United flexibility. Something that none of United strikers can do. Also he fits 4-3-3 as well. Gutted. Anyway, all the best to you Danny boy. I wish you to always be only one stair below United.

I think he's better than a lot of people think and he's a great link-up player, will hold the ball up and get all their good players into play. Also can stretch defences.

I really not happy that we're selling to Arsenal, especially permanent, loan should of been or nothing.
I not happy either. Just don't think he will make that much difference, they still have not strengthened imo

Wont make a difference imo TBH. He aint world class and gonna start scoring 20-30 gls a season.
He may not be WC yet but with the right training he could be.The boy has everything pace,power and technique all he needs is a bit of polishing.

As a natural finisher yes, Welbeck's all round game is very strong though. Even when not in his favourite position, he's versatile.

Wilson is also very quick, light years better in the box and as a poacher also has great technique and doesn't look like bambi on ice every now and then.

He's an improvement on Sanogo.
Yes im talking about other areas. Nearly all Arsenal fans wanted a DM and a CB just as bad. They will still be easy to play against on the counter, see it every season when they fade big time at the end and round X-Mas period.

Yes im talking about other areas. Nearly all Arsenal fans wanted a DM and a CB just as bad. They will still be easy to play against on the counter, see it every season when they fade big time at the end and round X-Mas period.

Lets hope you're right, still feel we could of taken less of a risk and refused to sell to Arsenal. Especially this season.

He may not be WC yet but with the right training he could be.The boy has everything pace,power and technique all he needs is a bit of polishing.
Rene has worked with him since 8 yrs old he even says he will not be a finisher. I think he knows what he is talking about.

Wilson is also very quick, light years better in the box and as a poacher also has great technique and doesn't look like bambi on ice every now and then.
Wilson will be class just look at his goal record already 28 gls in 32 games I think!

Wilson will be class just look at his goal record already 28 gls in 32 games I think!

Wilson for me is the best natural finisher at the club and best since RVN/fit saha, not saying he is allround as good or close but his finishing is class.

Not happy about Welbeck leaving at all. Workhorse of a player and very intelligent on the pitch for someone so young. Plus I hate to lose homegrown talent.

Not happy about Welbeck leaving at all. Workhorse of a player and very intelligent on the pitch for someone so young. Plus I hate to lose homegrown talent.

I hate this argument, it's opinion of course but sorry just don't get the obsession.

Back