The Manchester United Thread

Yeah, and how long before your lady would dump you and leave with the kid? Let's not exaggerate, these guys have families to support, and their trophy supermodel wifes can burn more money in a week then napalm bomb would.

I_WANT_THAT_BUMPER_STICKER_AT_THE_END_176474f9633be79c51334b632a8836d5.jpg

Have... to go to.... bed..... Can't..... Must... See...... Falcao..................................

well i wonder how liverpool fans feel aboutt he falcoa deal they have been in talks with him for a long time lets hope this deal get done tonight best of luck to Wellbeck as well if that gets done thanks for the money arsenal :)

Right let's pretend we dont care and talk about something else. It'll go through then.

So erm...... Falcao

Dammit.

Well, Falco IS just coming back from major inury, its possible medical failed.

Well, Falco IS just coming back from major inury, its possible medical failed.

Di Marzio reckons it's done deal. James Ducker says medical is passed. I'd say it should happen, never know though.

If he failed a medical we wouldn't have gotten an extension, just hope the paper work is all done and proper. If not then i don't know what to do with this in my hand.

Welcome to the show mate. Can you tell us you do you feel after pretty much securing Falcao's signature?

Can you tell us how you feel losing Welbeck to... Arsenal? :D

I dont know, I'm genuinely really upset at losing Welbeck. And I put the blame on Ferguson and Moyes for letting him become so disenchanted he wants to go to Arsenal.

Back