The Manchester United Thread

Imagine Gundogan is just a matter of time considering he's definitely leaving and reliable sources in Dortmund broke the story of him choosing United.

I for one would be happy with this lad because he is pretty much a perfect Carrick replacement, if he gets back to the level where he's at his best, it could be a truly great signing.

Time to celebrate. Theatreofdreams you're in charge of drink, Zezy will be our guy for music ( no depressing **** mate! :P ) and I'll bring hookers.

Time to celebrate. Theatreofdreams you're in charge of drink, Zezy will be our guy for music ( no depressing **** mate! :P ) and I'll bring hookers.

Delay any party until we've seen all of our transfer business... my depressive nature kicks in already ;)

Depay's signing is really expected, but I still can't stop myself from being excited! Get in boys!

Henry Winter
@henrywinter Smart work by #mufc getting Depay. Will bring some balance and more pace to the team. Clyne next?

Jason Burt

@JBurtTelegraph
Man Utd confirm signing of Memphis Depay. First of five signings I expect in next few months as LVG re-shapes team

Jason Burt

@JBurtTelegraph
Priority for MUFC is a 'number 6' midfielder. Pogba-type. That will be key signing. Then a right-sided central defender, right-back, striker

thijsslegers @thijsslegers Depay's fee is 27.5 million euros, but could rise to €32m and PSV get a percentage of a future transfer fee.

Back