The Manchester United Thread

If that's the case, sell de gea...

i'd rather us sell de gea than keep him and pay 43 million for falcao

Express and Guardian and Jamie Jackson reporting today that we will be letting Nani go in the Summer and are close to a deal for Depay.

On dutch soccer forum I've read that Depay has told Liverpool he doesn't want to join them and he made that decision after having hold several talks with the club. Article also says he doesn't want to join PSG and told them no. They claim Depay has chosen Manchester United and is waiting for us and PSV to sort out the deal.

If that's the case, sell de gea...

i'd rather us sell de gea than keep him and pay 43 million for falcao

Whaaat...? You'd rather sell potentially, and already close to, the best goalkeeper in the World because you don't want Falcao.

* We'd probably pay less than the original deal to sign Falcao.

* He's far better up top on his own than in a two, and hasn't had that many chances to prove it given that the change in formation came late on in the season (and Rooney is first choice given he's the better player and captain).

* He should hopefully improve with a proper preseason under his belt and a better understanding with his teammates.

* He wouldn't end up at a rival club where he could possibly come back to haunt us.

* There really aren't that many top quality strikers out there that are attainable and would improve us.

* We know he has quality, we've just not seen it yet.

Whaaat...? You'd rather sell potentially, and already close to, the best goalkeeper in the World because you don't want Falcao.

* We'd probably pay less than the original deal to sign Falcao.

* He's far better up top on his own than in a two, and hasn't had that many chances to prove it given that the change in formation came late on in the season (and Rooney is first choice given he's the better player and captain).

* He should hopefully improve with a proper preseason under his belt and a better understanding with his teammates.

* He wouldn't end up at a rival club where he could possibly come back to haunt us.

* There really aren't that many top quality strikers out there that are attainable and would improve us.

* We know he has quality, we've just not seen it yet.
Ive always had a feeling we would sign him. Not that im bothered as I agree. I think he will improve second season a lot, and don't think he would mind being a back up STR either.

Bild reporting double deal for Gundogan and Hummels to be done very soon, even saying the Gundogan is all done and set for his switch.

I think Gundogan is all set...he'll be signed when the season ends...
Yep same with Depay I think especially after whats been coming out the last couple of days that Liverpool are looking at other targets, and he wants CL. Also reports of PSG being interested being wide of the mark. Then you have PSV director saying they want Januzaj on loan next season, and in the couple of days he started following Januzaj and Pereira on Instergram ive been told.

thing is will thay let both go
Yes I think they will Gundogan they have already confirmed he will leave, and there having no luck with Hummels new contract and already have replacements lined up. If the fees right we will get both imo

Yes I think they will Gundogan they have already confirmed he will leave, and there having no luck with Hummels new contract and already have replacements lined up. If the fees right we will get both imo
cool just need dave to sign get depay new rb and ofc pogba and were all set

Few sources in holland reporting Depay is in talks with the club and LVG and deal could be done soon now we have agreed to meet there fee. :)

Get French Football @GFN_France
PSG will have a budget of just €48m this summer and will be able to register only 22 players for the CL due to FFP, according to RMC.
7:33 AM - 7 May 2015
27 27 Retweets 7 7 favorites

One less big club to worry about in the market.

Get French Football @GFN_France
PSG will have a budget of just €48m this summer and will be able to register only 22 players for the CL due to FFP, according to RMC.
7:33 AM - 7 May 2015
27 27 Retweets 7 7 favorites

One less big club to worry about in the market.
awwwwww poor psg think if pogba does leave i think it will be to real how the **** thay have not been done for ffp ill never know

awwwwww poor psg think if pogba does leave i think it will be to real how the **** thay have not been done for ffp ill never know

Because they have a TV deal that's mind boggling, which kinda funds their expenses. Plus, the global reach they have can't hurt.

Anyhow, Real are not clear winners, think Pogba or his agent criticized their Galactico policy, although that could be claptrap.

Real, Chelsea, ****** and United are probably the most likely (only?) destinations for him if he decides to move.

Back