The Manchester United Thread

Graeme Bailey @GraemeBailey Brendan Rodgers will be gutted to lose out on Depay after meeting him personally, he thought at one point he had got him.

LOL Poor Brentan :)

Everyone, even brendan, knew that if van gaal wanted him, there's no way depay would go to liverpool...

thijsslegers @thijsslegers Volgens Marcel Brands is er geen speler van #ManchesterUnited betrokken in de deal van #Memphis

Translation: According to Marcel Brands there's no Manchester United player involved in the deal for Memphis.

Memphis
@MemphisDepay I always say; Dream, Believe, Achieve. I was dreaming and believing of becoming the champions of the Eredivisie with PSV and we achieved it.

Memphis

@MemphisDepay
I’m extremely grateful towards @PSV, all the fans, @UnderArmour and @SEG_Football for believing in me.

Ruuuuud Van Nistelrooy and Jaap Stam previously from PSV, they weren't too shabby ;)

FRvjsIB.png

B1cC3vKCEAAsxry.png:large
Just for anyone who was wondering if he has the physique to play in the Prem, not that I think its important. Really like this guys attitude and work rate and mentality also!

Depay interview.

Memphis: "This is a dream come true"
PSV and Manchester United reached Thursday an agreement on the transfer of Memphis to the English club. "Playing for United is a dream come true," said Memphis PSV TV.

Congratulations to the group
"The club and I agree with Manchester United. It's really fantastic. This is a huge step towards a big league, "Memphis told PSV TV. At the training, the attacker was congratulated by head coach Phillip Cocu and his teammates. "That did something to me. It says a lot about the team that all the guys come to me to congratulate me. "

Development PSV
Memphis played from the D-youth at PSV and realizes what a development he has made ​​at PSV. "I have gone through everything. It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears, but eventually I grew as a person and as a player. There is a lot of beautiful things come out. "

Twice throttle
PSV two games this season, starting with the home game Sunday against Heracles Almelo. "It is special that this will be my last home game. I want to give everything twice. We can break records and I can still be top scorer. It is all enjoy it, so it'll be good, "Memphis decided PSV TV.

PSV.nl - Memphis: “Dit is een droom die uitkomt”

Back