The Manchester United Thread

Reports in Germany saying Dortmund very close to closing a deal on Geis. Should not be long till Gundogan is announced then :)

By the way, PSV confirmed that we did this deal in 48 hours. Before then, they were convinced he was going to Liverpool

By the way, PSV confirmed that we did this deal in 48 hours. Before then, they were convinced he was going to Liverpool

Wasn't it PSG that the PSV director thought Depay was going to?

James Ducker ✔@DuckerTheTimes
United hit the ground running with Depay deal. Desperate to get as much business done as quickly as possible. An exciting signing #MUFC
11:41 AM - 7 May 2015

A lot of papers reporting we're going to spend 200m this summer to complete LVG squad. If true that must be before sales.

Wasn't it PSG that the PSV director thought Depay was going to?

aye correct, meant PSG. Shows it can be done quickly if need be. We have no excuses if the player wants to join us.

What other midfielders are on our radar do you think? I'd imagine Strootman is currently not considering his injury situation is a no go and I doubt our eggs are only in the Gundogan basket.

Obviously easy answer would be Pogba even though it is quite unrealistic, but it got me wondering who else we may be looking at.

Carrick out for the season...

Luckily there's only 3 games left, there is still pressure on us to finish off the job for top 4 though. Tomorrow is going to be a tough game, but I feel the way Palace play under Pardew will suit us much more than recent games we have had against West Brom and Chelsea.

My only question over the Depay transfer is why we waited until another club acted, if we really wanted him and LVG obviously knowing him so well, don't understand why it took us until a situation raised with PSG for us to make a move.

We are fecked without carrick, well and truly.

First another tory gov now this.

Luckily there's only 3 games left, there is still pressure on us to finish off the job for top 4 though. Tomorrow is going to be a tough game, but I feel the way Palace play under Pardew will suit us much more than recent games we have had against West Brom and Chelsea.

Palace and Hull suit us, because they create space.

Back