The Manchester United Thread

Jonas Giæver @CheGiaevara
Ángelo Henríquez has confirmed on Chilean radio that he is leaving Man United and is signing a five-year contract with Dinamo Zagreb.

Transfer News Live @DeadlineDayLive
Despite Gareth Bale's agent's claims, if he does leave Real Madrid, Manchester United will be his likely destination. (Source: Express)

Exclusive: Manchester United officials in Turin to hold talks with Juventus for Paul Pogba. United are seriously considering a move for him.
10:00 PM - 8 May 2015
30 30 Retweets 26 26 favorites

Jason Burt ✔@JBurtTelegraph
To all the MUFC fans who keep telling me that Pogba is not a no6. Tell that to LVG because that's his no1 target for that position.

Exclusive: Manchester United officials in Turin to hold talks with Juventus for Paul Pogba. United are seriously considering a move for him.
10:00 PM - 8 May 2015
30 30 Retweets 26 26 favorites

Pogba?...I hate that idea really...

Left united for nothing...bringing him back for 50million+

LVG and Woody aren't ******* around, that's for sure. Securing deals so quickly is a must, especially in the current market.

Pogba?...I hate that idea really...

Left united for nothing...bringing him back for 50million+

He left because he was impatient. Rightly so with how good he has become.

I'm totally fine with spending £50million in bringing him back, its the price we have to pay for failing to see his immediate potential.

He left because he was impatient. Rightly so with how good he has become.

I'm totally fine with spending £50million in bringing him back, its the price we have to pay for failing to see his immediate potential.
Barca and PSG have already had offers turned down for that much.

Apparently were gonna sign Falcao this morning in the times for a slashed fee as Monaco have been found breaching FFP.

I know you guys are hyped, but dont expect any transfers before the season has ended. LVG said that he rather not do transfers during the season, because it changes the focus from the matches to the gossip. Unless ofcourse it's likely a target is about to get "kidnapped" then they'll react, like they did with Depay.

There's said to be an offer on the table from PSG for €30m but Le10 suggest he could also go to Manchester United for that amount with the Premier League club willing to put their money forward. Piece about Lacazette, apparently doing the rounds in French were leading the race with PSG but PSG don't want to pay as much.

Samuel Luckhurst ✔@samuelluckhurst
Told Di Maria is definitely out for #mufc today. Was reportedly spotted on crutches yesterday.

Back