The Manchester United Thread

Jan Hagen @PortuBall
Bernard is an attacking midfielder with a lot of power. He's a never-stopping engine, good passer and difficult to stop when going forward.
2:21 PM - 8 May 2015 · Oslo, Norway, Norge

Well she can come as well. There's plenty of shopping malls in Croatia :^)
Not gonna lie I have always wanted to go tbh. Have been nearly most places in Europe and a few friends of mine recommended it also. Already got my next 2 holidays booked. Going to Germany 3 weeks after we get back from Italy as I use to love there when was younger. Then straight after that were going to Holland. Then going to New Orleans next March. So maybe Croatia sometime after that :)

Not gonna lie I have always wanted to go tbh. Have been nearly most places in Europe and a few friends of mine recommended it also. Already got my next 2 holidays booked. Going to Germany 3 weeks after we get back from Italy as I use to love there when was younger. Then straight after that were going to Holland. Then going to New Orleans next March. So maybe Croatia sometime after that :)

As I said CROATIA is beautiful - esp the coastline. Also btw you mention all these long holidays - I dunno what you do for a living but you dunno how lucky you are to be able to get so much time off all at the same time ...

As I said CROATIA is beautiful - esp the coastline. Also btw you mention all these long holidays - I dunno what you do for a living but you dunno how lucky you are to be able to get so much time off all at the same time ...
Thanks for the recommendation! It's good thing about being a department manager you get loads of leu days for working weekends plus more hols than the regular staff :)

DDG
Valencia - Smalling - Jones - Shaw
Herrera
ADM - Fellaini
Mata----------------------Young
Rooney

We should still be good to go and beat Palace. Just so long as we don't start Rooney in midfield again.

No white no Sarcasm in brackets. Not sure if serious! :o

I know it seems crazy but it could work...

Look at how it worked out for david luiz....

his passing is very good and he reads the game well

Why not play him to his strengths?

He maybe a liability at the back but he could prove an asset in midfield

Yep but David luiz has always shifted from CM to CB ever since his time at Benfica. Evans has never played CM or DM that I can remember, plus luiz I hate to say is a better player than Evans.

Yep but David luiz has always shifted from CM to CB ever since his time at Benfica. Evans has never played CM or DM that I can remember, plus luiz I hate to say is a better player than Evans.

Perhaps but he's the most unreliable and unpredictable (in a pejorative way) player on the planet.

You're invited then as well! While we're in Croatia, we could go to my country (Bosnia) and I would teach you how to eat proper food :D

Yeah I know you re from Bosnia you told me. Id love to come actually as Ive never been. We could try your traditional alcoholic drink rakija (?) together and Ill bring you a couple of bottles of the Cyprus traditional drink (zivania) and we ll drink ourselves to a paralytic state ... sounds better and better with every word I write.

I always liked it when John O'Shea played in midfield for us. Obviously solid defensively but was very under-rated going forward when played in midfield. But somehow I dont think Evans will have quite the same effect lol. Id rather have Cleverley back.

Yeah I know you re from Bosnia you told me. Id love to come actually as Ive never been. We could try your traditional alcoholic drink rakija (?) together and Ill bring you a couple of bottles of the Cyprus traditional drink (zivania) and we ll drink ourselves to a paralytic state ... sounds better and better with every word I write.

Yea, that would be fun.

I always liked it when John O'Shea played in midfield for us. Obviously solid defensively but was very under-rated going forward when played in midfield. But somehow I dont think Evans will have quite the same effect lol. Id rather have Cleverley back.

Cleverly can't play DM

Back