The Manchester United Thread

Smalling is our captain for todays game? Whoa! Great thing for him. So at least we can be assured he's staying.

VZVhvMh2_normal.png
Arsenal FC
@Arsenal .@Arsenal team to play @ManUtd: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud #MUFCvAFC

Would be a great STR in LVG system. Most probs BS but would love him here.

Yes, another striker (who's not even a striker!) who doesn't have great pace, mediocre technique and amazing off the ball movement. It fits perfectly! :D

Personally, i say screw pride and sign Pogba no matter what. Midfield is a problem for United and has been ever since Keane left (not including Scholes and Carrick(when fit) in that). We sign him we have sorted it out for the next decade easily. Will be one of the greats one day and I'd love to say he became a legend of the game at United.

It would be devestating to see him go to Chelsea or City and their fans would never let us forget it either. On a side note, can City even sign him with FFP?

I think only Man Utd and Real Madrid can sign him. So no fear of Chelsea or City trying to buy him.

And lets be real, Real Madrid might already be spending money on De Gea so that would limit there money as well, unless Man Utd buy Ronaldo or Bale. If Man Utd don't buy either, they'd be in a better spot to get Pogba and not help Real Madrid get him.

Yes, another striker (who's not even a striker!) who doesn't have great pace, mediocre technique and amazing off the ball movement. It fits perfectly! :D
Muller would be amazing signing. Has played well as an STR for Bayern and Germany at times. His technique is very good, and has deceptive pace. Better than Rvp or Falcao.

LvG: "I believe Chris Smalling has been the leader of our defence. I have watched and observed him, that is why he is captain today." #MUFC

I think only Man Utd and Real Madrid can sign him. So no fear of Chelsea or City trying to buy him.

And lets be real, Real Madrid might already be spending money on De Gea so that would limit there money as well, unless Man Utd buy Ronaldo or Bale. If Man Utd don't buy either, they'd be in a better spot to get Pogba and not help Real Madrid get him.

Chelsea have spending power to sign him easily and their squad is already so strong that Mourinho might just be looking at couple additions and Pogba would be pretty great. They also can tempt Juventus with players like Ramires in exchange.

City and PSG can sign him also, but both need to sell first. Both have players who can be offloaded to get enough cash for Pogba so no problem for them.

Then there's Arsenal with over 200 mil in the bank. Wenger's been raving about Pogba for awhile, but might be same as with Hazard that he would be alright paying the fee, but not so for the wages demanded so I doubt it really.

Chelsea, CIty, PSG, Bara, Bayern all have enough money to sign him. PSG won't be bothered by FFP, they will pay the fine and continue as usual, same with City.

Also great to see Smalling getting the armband. Improved immensely this season.

Chelsea, CIty, PSG, Bara, Bayern all have enough money to sign him. PSG won't be bothered by FFP, they will pay the fine and continue as usual, same with City.

Also great to see Smalling getting the armband. Improved immensely this season.

Chelsea have the money sure but I doubt they will spent it on Pogba as that would essentially mean no more signings for the summer unless we are willing to let go of big names like Oscar. The trade-off isn't worth it imo. We got 2-3 areas we should settle if we want to win CL

LvG: "I have a lot of confidence in him (Falcao). He showed in the last week that he is improving. I hope for him."
3:26 PM - 17 May 2015

Muller would be amazing signing. Has played well as an STR for Bayern and Germany at times. His technique is very good, and has deceptive pace. Better than Rvp or Falcao.

Muller's going nowhere. Absolutely nowhere.

Apparently De Gea went to all four corners to clap their supporters...

Just rang my mate who is at the game he said DDG applauded the fans as per usual in the stand behind were he is practising. Nothing new here!

Back